The Treasury Wellington New Zealand
2 months ago
Unique opportunity to work on New Zealand's Export Credit and help us support NZEC's resilience, and help NZEC deliver strategic initiatives aligned with our Strategic Plan
• Fixed-Term until 30 June 2024
• Have an impact on NZ's economic recovery
• High performing team
Mō mātou | About Us
Here at Te Tai Ōhanga - The Treasury, we are committed to Tiakitanga (our role of stewardship) to make Aotearoa a better place for people today and in the future. We safeguard New Zealand's finances and are the Government's trusted economic advisor. Our vision is to lift living standards for all New Zealanders.
Our Export Credit Team is one of the operational functions of the Financing Infrastructure and Urban Development Directorate at the Treasury. We provide financial guarantee solutions to help New Zealand exporters grow internationally.
Kōrero mō te tūranga | About the Role
We have a rare opportunity for an ambitious Senior Projects Advisor to work with the us on the following:
Leading... delivery of initiatives within NZEC's Strategic Plan such new product development or process improvement
Preparation of business cases for discussion and approval of senior management
An ability to deliver practical and scalable solutions within a tight financial budget.
This role will also involve working with the wider NZEC team, our NZ Inc partners and wider stakeholders to help develop and implement a number of strategic initiatives.
Ō pūmanawa | About You
We are seeking a well-rounded candidate with real world experience in strategic planning and/or preparation of business cases. You will also bring:
Strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate issues and concepts clearly, succinctly and with influence;
Experience in managing processes with excellent organisational skills, high levels of initiative, and attention to detail
Experience and practical knowledge of guarantees and indemnities
Effective interpersonal and relationship management skills
The ability to influence and work with a range of stakeholders.
Ko ngā hua | What we Offer
• The opportunity to work in a supportive and high-performing team and internal opportunities across the organisation
• An environment where excellence is recognised, and staff are encouraged to develop their own talents and potential
• A workplace that values diversity and inclusion and recognises the value of your lived experiences
• Flexible work arrangements (including working from home) and encouragement to enjoy a positive work/life balance
• A range of health and wellbeing initiatives
Tono mai ināianei | Apply Now
Wellington New Zealand
Jobs in Wellington New Zealand
Strategic Project Advisor Wellington jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.