Chinachem Group Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
Since 1960, Chinachem Group has been a leading property developer in Hong Kong, with a portfolio covering residential, commercial, retail and industrial buildings for sales and investment, in addition to operating hotels and property management services. The Group actively seeks to make a positive contribution to society through its adherence to the “Triple Bottom Line”, a commitment that its activities will benefit People, bring Prosperity to the community and preserve the Planet. We have a solid foundation for 60 years and are passionate about future opportunities. Our greater awareness of the impact we make, the innovation we have available to deploy, and the alignment of our corporate values, come together to create an inclusive culture of transformation. Together we can help you maximise your potential whilst creating better more sustainable communities for all.
To cope with the growth of the business, we would invite high caliber candidates to join our group for the following... position:
• Responsible for pre and post contract quantity surveying works for major residential / commercial / asset enhancement / hotel projects
• Assist QS Manager to oversee the management of all pre & post contract QS works
• Manage and supervise the performance of works carried out by consultant quantity surveying firms to ensure their performance is in line with the overall project goals and objectives on the cost & contractual aspects
• MHKIS with a degree in quantity surveying or construction economics
• 5 - 7 years’ post qualification experience
• Proven experience in handling large scale residential / commercial / asset enhancement / hotel projects
• Handled and familiar with M&E quantity surveying work is an advantage
• Good initiative and conscientious
• Good command of English and Chinese
Senior Quantity Surveyor Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.