Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia
Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
2 months ago
• To execute and deliver towards the growth of Business Banking in line with agreed strategy.
• Formulate and execute business plan and implementation programmes as agreed in country to achieve agreed strategy and performance targets
• Support portfolio growth through new acquisitions of Mid tier companies from USD10M to USD50M annual turnover and expansion of existing relationships for Medium Enterprises
• Lead, motivate, coach and develop Medium Enterprises Credit Analysts in selling and relationship building skills
• Work with branches and other service channels to enhance work flows
• Work closely with the Credit teams to improve service turnaround time and to strengthen credit related issues
• Monitor and review Medium Enterprise Portfolios i.e. Deal Sizes, Exposure etc.
• Bridge and engage Relationship Managers and Credit Analysts to grow client portfolio by deepening existing client relationships.
• Analyse... and review potential business to ensure maximum profitability
• Work with Relationship Managers and Credit Analysts on account planning, wallet sizing and effective pipeline management.
• Identify and prioritize activities to maximize revenue contribution from allocated client portfolio.
Account Plan and limits ownership
• Completion of Account plan and securing requisite approvals
• Ongoing scrubbing of limits to ensure they are necessary and structured so as to use RWAs efficiently
• Maintaining a catalogue of all limits (actual and proposed) and their rationale / use liaising with FAMs across the SCB network as needed if applicable.
• BCA Preparation and Management
• Monitor CA Team on timely and accurate completion of BCA Part 1 and Part 2
• Ownership of documenting Parental Support, where applicable
• Leading the CA Team for Completion of ESRA, GWWR and A&S (FM suitability) assessments
• Proposing Covenants and Risk Triggers, in discussion with Credit Analyst Teams and Risk
• Ensuring coherence of entire BCA package, jointly with Credit Analysis and Relationship Managers
• Liaising with Credit colleagues post submission to expedite turnaround times.
• Support the framework for effective management of operational risks across the Business and compliance with applicable internal policies, and external laws and regulations at a global level.
• Support the execution of Business strategy in a safe and well-controlled manner and on an end-to-end basis - incorporating infrastructure requirements and ensuring that they are fit-for-growth.
• Follow and comply with AML CDD policies and procedures where applicable
• Ensure internal / external KYC requirements are adhered to
• This role encompasses the processes under the ORF namely Client Due Diligence, On-boarding and Account Management, Static Data Monitoring, Credit and Credit Monitoring, Offshore Booking, Client Offboarding, ACBS and Lending processes and Complaints Handling
Regulatory & Business Conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
• Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
• Ensure compliance to the Group Sanctions Procedures
• Ensure adherence tp all the local regulations (i.e., Bank Negara Malaysia) , guidelines and policies
• Internal - Credit, CRC, Operational Risk, GIA, Legal, Compliance
• External - Clients
Our Ideal Candidate
• Graduate / Postgraduate with job related certifications
Role Specific Competencies
• Portfolio Management
• Account Plan and limits ownership
• BCA Preparation and Management
• Leadership Skills
About Standard Chartered
We're an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we've worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you're looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can't wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Our purpose, to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, together with our brand promise, to be here for good are achieved by how we each live our valued behaviours. When you work with us, you'll see how we value difference and advocate inclusion. Together we:
• Do the right thing and are assertive, challenge one another, and live with integrity, while putting the client at the heart of what we do
• Never settle, continuously striving to improve and innovate, keeping things simple and learning from doing well, and not so well
• Be better together, we can be ourselves, be inclusive, see more good in others, and work collectively to build for the long term
In line with our Fair Pay Charter, we offer a competitive salary and benefits to support your mental, physical, financial and social wellbeing.
• Core bank funding for retirement savings, medical and life insurance, with flexible and voluntary benefits available in some locations
• Time-off including annual, parental/maternity (20 weeks), sabbatical (12 weeks maximum) and volunteering leave (3 days), along with with minimum global standards for annual and public holiday, which is combined to 30 days minimum
• Flexible working options based around home and office locations, with flexible working patterns
• Proactive wellbeing support through Unmind, a market-leading digital wellbeing platform, development courses for resilience and other human skills, global Employee Assistance Programme, sick leave, mental health first-aiders and all sorts of self-help toolkits
• A continuous learning culture to support your growth, with opportunities to reskill and upskill and access to physical, virtual and digital learning
• Being part of an inclusive and values driven organisation, one that embraces and celebrates our unique diversity, across our teams, business functions and geographies - everyone feels respected and can realise their full potential.
Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Visit our careers website www.sc.com/careers
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Team Lead, Credit Analysts Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.