Stambia Lyon France
2 months ago
Semarchy is looking for a Technical Writer to join its Product Success team.
Based in Lyon, France, our team is composed of creative, motivated, and talented engineers who develop innovative applications for data management. If you have a penchant for B2B technology solutions and a will to produce outstanding documentation, we would like to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience as a technical writer in the B2B, SaaS, or technology space, and a taste for building and promoting great content with high business value.
Semarchy has grown into an industry leader in the data management space. Our continued success and growth require a technical writer to join the team. As a technical writer, you will be part of the Product Success team, designing User and Reference Guides, Release Notes, and Training materials.
• Acquire a deep understanding of Semarchy’s products to translate complex information into simple, polished, and... engaging content.
• Gather information, working closely with various departments to understand product requirements, customer use cases, and technical specifications.
• Develop, organize, write, and improve self-explanatory documentation to ease the operations of Semarchy users, in collaboration with Engineering Teams, Product Owners, and Product Managers.
• Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
• Ensure documentation is updated and published in conjunction with product changes and releases.
• Ensure documentation consistency, quality, and style. Define and share best practices, and coordinate with other teams for a seamless product experience.
• Organize feedback and identify current technical content gaps and come up with areas of improvement.
• Manage documentation projects, define objectives, and follow up on execution.
• 2+ years of experience in technical writing of content/documentation for enterprise software. We will ask for writing samples.
• Fluent in English (primary) and French. Spelling and grammar must be perfect.
• Strong relational and communication skills in an international environment.
• Technical culture and knowledge to interact with expert developers on various topics such as software architecture, databases, graphs, APIs, and User Interfaces.
• Proven ability to quickly learn and understand market topics and technical concepts.
• Skills to work with "docs as code", where documentation and other assets are processed and delivered according to practices similar to those used in software development. Our toolchain uses Jira, GitHub, Antora/Asciidoc, and Visual Studio Code.
• Ability to work on various tasks that are not always strictly within your scope.
• Previous experience with data management products and solutions (master data management, data integration, quality, governance, profiling, or catalogs) is a plus.
• Experience or knowledge of data technologies (structured and unstructured), applications (ERP, CRM, etc), and cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker) is also a plus.
Technical Writer (23B-029) Lyon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.