Allegis Group Singapore Private Limited
Allegis Group Singapore Private Limited Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Our client is a Climate-Tech startup who is leading the way in empowering corporations in redefining their business decisions and strategies to address the world's concerns on climate change. A successfully launched platform in the market already, the are looking to build more cutting-edge products that are competitive in the market, continue to shape the future of Climate-Tech and achieve Net-Zero.
Backed by a global leader in the sustainability space and with strong funding, the company is well-positioned to scale globally and build a strong ecosystem of partnerships and technical expertise needed for businesses to optimize their climate strategy.
The Technical Product Manager role is a newly created position as a result of strong success since its launch and to drive the next phase of growth by building and providing more sophisticated features/services.
The position will require the candidate to:
• Be familiar with Data Products (BigData, API, Data, Tooling, AI/ML, Analytics... Algorithms, etc.)
• End-to-end product management experience including defining the product vision, product strategies, roadmaps and product specifications.
• Drive multi-vertical developments, cadence in delivery of large portfolio or products, understand business requirements, strategic decision-making, identify necessary gaps and remove roadblocks.
• Strong business acumen and technical knowledge of Data Products (API, Data Tooling, AI/ML, etc)
• Work closely with data, engineering, data, and product teams and partner with business teams to deliver great products.
You will be a great fit if you have:
• End-to-end Product Management experience with deep competence in front-end, back-end, database, AI/ML technologies.
• Successfully built and delivered complex data-driven products and building data platforms.
• Experience in building the Data Platform / Data ingestion, Data wrangling and analytics, AI / ML platforms.
• Good understanding of the Data stack & Analytics stack.
• Deep competence in architectural design and building customer data platforms with real-time and batch data.
• Experience in executing Agile framework in product development.
• Ability to translate vision into a detailed and actionable product roadmap.
• Experience using quantitative data (e.g., metrics, analytics) and qualitative data (e.g., user feedback) to inform product prioritisation.
• Obsession with product quality and ability to apply design thinking principles to build great design and user experiences.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills ability to articulate with precision of strategy and customer pain points.
• Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related fields.
• Prior software/data engineering background preferred.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Celestine Chia in our Singapore office on [HIDDEN TEXT] quoting Job Reference Celestine Chia 536575.
Job Reference: Celestine Chia 536575
EA Registration No.: R1442191, Chia XinYi Celestine
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544
Skills: Sustainability, Business Acumen, Software Engineering, Agile, climate change, Architectural Design, data engineering , Product Management, Articulate, Product Development, technical product management , Api, Business Requirements
Experience: 7.00-10.00 Years
Technical Product Manager Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.