Blu Selection Lisbon Portugal
2 months ago
In this position, you would be a Customer Service Representative for one of the most prestigious institutions in the banking sector which provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial services and products.
Your responsibilities and impact as Customer Care for Online Banking will be:
• Being a representative of a company in the banking sector that provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a range of financial services and products
• Providing support on customers banking related queries primarily through e-mail (e.g. card plafond increases requests).
• Performing other tasks related to the banking activity according to the needs of the project
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies/procedures
• Creating and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
•... A native level of Dutch and a good level of English
• Being an attentive listener, comfortable and skillful at communicating with people
• Having good negotiation skills or showing keenness to learn
• Being energetic, innovative and working proactively at a fast pace
• Excitement about intercultural communication and the expatriate lifestyle
• Living in or willing to relocate to Lisbon for an international career and life experience
• Having a valid Portuguese work permit (required).
What's in it for you?
• Fixed term contract of 1 year (30 days trial period)
• Working hours: Monday-Saturday between 7am-7pm
• A package in line with the market: €1000 gross / month x 14 months + 100€ /month performance bonus + up to 100€ /month complexity bonus
• Meal vouchers €7.23 per day
• Private health insurance + dental plan after 6 months
• Relocation Package for people living outside of Portugal: 12 month accommodation, apartment room with rent €280 for 12 months (discounted directly from payslip) + flight ticket reimbursement (up to €400) after 6 months
• Reimbursement of €20 on monthly transportation
• Fully paid training, professional development and career evolution
What should you expect from living in Lisbon?
• A colourful city view and a rich cultural history
• Pros of living in a European capital on a budget
• Delicious Portuguese cuisine and famous cafe culture
• Friendly people, good vibes and a happy-go-lucky urban life
• Warm climate all year and a sunny beach life next to the Atlantic
• A large English-speaking local community and international environment
Your Future Company:
2 French entrepreneurs created a startup in 2000 and today they are leading a global brand. Their growth and solution-oriented services are acknowledged by the most progressive brands and leading companies they are now working with. They became one of the biggest international customer experience solution providers with more than 75.000 multilingual employees in over 50 countries around the world and they are looking for new members to join them in their journey in their Lisbon hub.
Is this project not the best fit for you? Still, send me your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities. Feel free to check our other opportunities for Dutch speakers in Portugal or send us your CV to be considered for other projects or future opportunities
Customer Care for Online Banking (Dutch/Flemish Speaker) Lisbon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.