Brambles Poland Poland
2 months ago
CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11,000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? You’ll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You’ll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability. You’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our .
The main responsibility of the role is to develop CHEP business and continuously improve CHEP market share via high-potential customers within strategic... FMCG sectors. Deliver budgeted revenue and profitability in dedicated region/ segment. Manage, develop and deploy processes and tools to deliver rapid and profitable sales growth and increasing customer satisfaction. Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
Your future challenges:
• Actively contribute to develop Sales Department Strategy
• Revenue stream: Present, promote and sell CHEP services using solid arguments to prospective customers to meet new sales budget targets and profitability levels and to achieve the annual revenue budget.
• Negotiate and conclude commercial agreements for medium and large accounts
• Execute best in class sales accounts approach. Analyze the territory/market’s potential, build sales funnel and track sales
• Establish, develop and maintain strong, positive business and customer relationships Coordinate sales effort with other team members and other departments
• Lead department and cross-department projects and initiatives
What we look for:
• Education: Higher degree in business/sales management or similar
• 3-5 years of proven experience in selling services in B2B, preferably supply chain or project-related (hunter profile)
• Experience in the FMCG market
• Relationships in FMCG and Retail sectors will be a plus
• Strong language skills - English & Polish
What do we offer:
We do care about our employees, CHEP has been listed as a Top Employer in Poland as well as listed as a Global Top Employer among 15 other companies. Our employees value the most development opportunities that CHEP’s provided them with, being able to work on global projects, shadow other departments, mentor one another, and of course internal mobility. All of that is in a really nice and friendly environment that we want you to feel from the beginning of your adventure with us. This year we are in the #3rd place among the most sustainable companies in the world!
• Ability to develop your skills and understanding of business in a worldwide logistics company
• Participation in worldwide projects
• Area to build your independence and own responsibilities
• Support at every stage of your career
• At later stage independence in operating with a real impact on the organization
• Attractive base salary with annual bonus & benefits (including transport allowance, private healthcare scheme, multisport card, additional life insurance, 3 days of paid leave for volunteering)
• We are celebrating our successes with meal vouchers and events
Preferred Level of Work Experience
3 - 5 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class
Sales Representative Poland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.