Hub International Chicago IL United States
2 months ago
Our Employee Benefits Communication and Design team is looking for an experienced Temporary Graphic Design Professional to make changes and edits to existing materials and design layout as needed. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, creative, flexible, detail-oriented and professional. The ability to meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment is... critical. A sense of humor and the ability to enjoy challenges is a must.
Candidates invited to interview should be prepared with samples of their work.
• Work with the employee benefits communication and design team on heavy production work to:
• Follow timelines
• Make edits in Adobe InDesign
• Layout in Adobe InDesign
• Make edits in WordPress
• Design special projects as needed
• Ability to comprehend and uphold visual brand and style guidelines and work with templates
• Produce and deliver work in a timely fashion; meet deadlines as set by the project manager
• Adept at communicating with team members regarding project details, specifications and status
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency
• Work with various graphic formats for print and web, knowledge of optimal format to use based on the particular application
• Adapt well to a highly process-driven role, but also has great deal of creative sensitivity
• Dedicate extra hours that are required to complete tasks when projects are prevalent and the demands are high
• Other duties as assigned
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
• Bachelor (of Art/Science) Degree in Graphic Design preferred
• At least 2 years of graphics/production experience in a professional environment, adhering to brand style guides.
• Fast and accurate hands-on skills in Adobe Creative Suite, along with basic proficiency in WordPress.
• Ability to handle tight deadlines
• High attention to detail
• Demonstrated computer proficiency (Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite)
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
Disclosure required under applicable municipal regulations in NY and NJ, as well as the law in Colorado: The expected salary range for this position is $60,000 and will be impacted by factors such as the successful candidate’s skills, experience and working location, as well as the specific position’s business line, scope and level. HUB International is proud to offer comprehensive benefit and total compensation packages which could include health/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, FSA, HSA and 401(k) accounts, paid-time-off benefits, and eligible bonuses, equity and commissions for some positions.
Department Communications/Public Relations
Required Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: Negligible
Required Education: Bachelor's degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran's status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or [email protected] . This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Hi, we’re HUB.
In a rapidly changing world, we advise businesses and individuals on how to prepare for the unexpected.
When you partner with us, you're at the center of a vast network of experts who will help you reach your goals through risk services, claims management, and compliance support.
And this gives you the peace of mind that what matters most to you will be protected — through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions that put you in control.
About HUB International
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, HUB International Limited (HUB) is a leading full-service global insurance broker providing property and casualty, life and health, employee benefits, investment and risk management products and services. From offices located throughout North America, HUB’s vast network of specialists provides peace of mind on what matters most by protecting clients through unrelenting advocacy and tailored insurance solutions. For more information, please visit hubinternational.com
Chicago IL USA
Jobs in Chicago IL United States
Graphic Designer, Communication & Design Chicago jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.