Athabasca Health Authority
Athabasca Health Authority Canada Canada
2 months ago
DENTAL THERAPIST – FOND DU LAC SK
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE SERVICES OF A PART-TIME DENTAL THERAPIST FOR THE ATHABASCA HEALTH AUTHORITY IN FOND DU LAC, SASKATCHEWAN.
Reporting to the Dental Manager or Director of Community Services, the incumbent will be required to function as a Dental Therapist for Athabasca Health Authority. Dental Therapist is responsible for overseeing the dental program, health promotion, prevention and advocacy.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Knowledgeable and respectful of First Nations culture and protocols in a health care.
• Must have excellent public relations to work with children, families, and communities in continued education of dental health promotion.
• Perform basic clinical dental treatment such as fillings, extractions, crowns and preventive services within a variety of practice settings. Services include oral health education, fluoride applications and applications of dental sealants.
• Carry out... straightforward clinical work and under the direction of a dentist.
• Requires strong organizational skills, decision making and professional judgement skills.
• Strong commitment to Infection Control Standards.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and able to work as a team player.
• Excellent communication (written/verbal), problem solving, and time management skills.
• Performing reports and basic data entry, appointments.
• Other duties as required.
• Valid Dental Therapist license with Saskatchewan Dental Therapists Association.
• Minimum of one to three years working as a Dental Therapist
• First Aid/CPR.
• Class 5 Driver’s License.
• Clear Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Search.
Individuals interested in applying for this position should forward their resume and 3 professional references including at least one from your current/previous employer to:
Human Resources Athabasca Health Authority P.O. Box 124 Black Lake, Sask. S0J 0H0 Phone: (306) 439-2200 Fax: (306) 439-4825
Applications for the position will be accepted until 4:00 pm, Friday, March 24, 2023 Note: This is a fly in / fly out position in the Athabasca Basin.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the Athabasca Health Authority. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
• Dental care
• Disability insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Black Lake, SK S0J 0H0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Application deadline: 2023-03-24
DENTAL THERAPIST – FOND DU LAC SK Canada jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.