SPOUTS of Water
SPOUTS of Water Kigali Rwanda
2 months ago
SPOUTS of Water Rwanda Ltd
KG 622 St #5 Kigali, Rwanda
Reporting line(s) and networks
Reports to Operations Manager
Some travel maybe required in order to perform operational duties
Operations assistants will work with the manager and other staff members to ensure that operational, logistical and administrative tasks are completed and that the business functions efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare for the movement of inventory and materials between different store locations, sales presentation and assist with loading and unloading from delivery trucks.
• Sort, organise, and store inventory in the proper location and ensure the workspace is free of debris and hazards.
• Ensure that the correct processes are followed while dispatching out stock.
• Filling of the supporting documents when it comes to accountability and movement of stock.
• Ensure that office supplies... are signed for before they are given out to the rest of the staff members.
• Follow up on the accountability receipts for all the store operational costs.
• Promptly report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors.
• Enter data accurately and promptly to record all inventory movements and ensure correct documentation is in place for inventory processing.
• To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock with the stock in the system.
• Responsible for receiving, storing and issuing stock.
• Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed in all the stores.
• Ensuring that all the breakages are accounted for in the system.
• Processes and documents return as required following established procedures.
• Performs other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor.
Within the context of the main responsibilities and accountabilities of the role, the employee is expected to demonstrate the following capabilities:
• Able and willing to do physical lifting and loading of SPOUTS products and items as part of the inventory management process
• Ability to follow guidelines and procedures
• Attention to detail and data accuracy
• Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
• Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
• Ability to analyse and solve problems.
• Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
• Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
• Proven ability to coordinate processes and prioritise workload in an environment of multiple demands
• Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and basic databases, preferably in a work environment
• Works well in a multi-functional and multi-cultural team
Bachelor degree or a Diploma in Inventory Management, Procurement, Logistics or any other related field
Minimum of 1 year experience in Operations, managing stock and inventory
High level of competence in spoken and written English and Kinyarwanda language skills.
Powered by JazzHR
Operations Assistant Kigali jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.