TIAA Pune Maharashtra India
2 months ago
Senior Support Analyst
Provides information on the detailed technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Designing and coding application programs; performing testing for developed applications.
• Conducting analyses of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of application systems.
• Reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
• Ensuring the operating efficiency of existing application systems. Maintaining records for the documentation of systems development and revisions.
• 2 Years Required; 3 Years Preferred
• University (Degree), Preferred
• Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
• University (Degree)
Job Profile :
1. Extend Production Support
in L2 / L3 capacity. Being able to efficiently debug... and troubleshoot
2. Evaluate existing data solutions,
write scalable ETLs, develop documentation, and train/help team members.
3. Collaborate and work with
business/development teams and infrastructure teams on L3 issues and follow the
task to completion.
4. Participate & provide
support for releases, risks, mitigation plan, regular DR exercise for project
5. Drive Automation,
Permanent Fixes to prevent issues from reoccurring.
6. Manage Service Level
7. Bring continuous
improvements to reduce time to resolve for production incidents
root cause analysis and identify and implement corrective and preventive
measures Document standards, processes and procedures relating to best
practices, issues and resolutions
10. Constantly upskill with tools &
technologies to meet organization’s future needs
available on call (on rotation) in a support role Effectively manage multiple,
1. Extensive experience developing/supporting
complex solutions on Snowflake warehouse.
2. Hands on experience in
message streaming (Kafka, Mule etc.)
3. Solid knowledge of
relational database platforms (Teradata, Oracle) and languages (SQL, PL/SQL).
4. Proficient in Unix & Shell
5. Solid knowledge on AWS &
6. Experience configuring big data
solutions in a cloud environment AWS.
1. Experience/knowledge using cloud storage
and computing technologies such as Snowflake.
2. Experience/knowledge of Talend is a plus
3. Experience in building logical
and physical data models for enterprise data warehouse (EDW) and deep expertise
in dimensional modelling, ETL, API integrations, and data governance.
Soft Skills :
Team Player – ability to
work in global team environment. Partner with Development, Infrastructure teams
and Peripheral Systems and business users.
Flexible to pick up
Ability to work
under pressure to deal with Production Priorities
Upskill & Upgrade
self as per strategic roadmaps
ownership and great sense of urgency for production issues
Ready to work during
weekends as well as in shifts as per needs (no night shifts)
TIAA GBS India was established in 2016 with a mission to tap into a vast pool of talent, reduce risk by insourcing key platforms and processes, as well as contribute to innovation with a focus on enhancing our technology stack. TIAA GBS India is focused on building a scalable and sustainable organization , with a focus on technology , operations and expanding into the shared services business space.
Working closely with our U.S. colleagues and other partners, our goal is to reduce risk, improve the efficiency of our technology and processes and develop innovative ideas to increase throughput and productivity.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
Email: [email protected]
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice
Pune Maharashtra India
Jobs in Pune Maharashtra India
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.