GE Appliances, a Haier Company
GE Appliances, a Haier Company Hyderabad Telangana India
2 months ago
Hyderabad (SAL) IN
Job Posting Title
Systems Analyst, Contact Center Agent Experience
Salesforce Systems Analyst needed to support multiple business stakeholders within Consumer and Customer Operations teams for the successful requirements gathering, data analysis, driving agent efficiencies amidst a digital-first consumer interaction strategy for OX DT projects.
What you will Do
A successful candidate will be a techno-functional systems analyst driving agent efficiencies amidst a digital-first consumer interaction strategy for GE Appliances’ contact center Digital Technology support team.
The candidate will have a broad knowledge of the Consumer Operations business processes and the underlying IT solutions supporting them.
Primary goals will be to consolidate legacy applications into a Salesforce Service Cloud unified desktop, deploy new Salesforce solutions, improve agent productivity, automate non-value add manual tasks and introduce Artificial... Intelligence to power next best action logic and reduce process variation.
The candidate will partner with DT shared services, business project teams and third-party vendors to accomplish goals. They will have a strong voice in the identification and adoption of new team standards and design patterns.
The individual will have hands-on development/configuration experience in Salesforce CRM technologies; addressing critical business needs as they arise.
What you need to Succeed
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
-Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field with 3-5 years of experience using Salesforce Service/Sales Cloud with Salesforce certification credentials.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Call Center environment
- Experience in software development methodologies such as Agile/Waterfall with the proven ability to work on multiple projects throughout all SDLC phases.
- Manage project progress, ensuring timely, accurate, and clear communication to customers and stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong Business Analyst experience proficiency in use of Microsoft Office, JIRA, and Smartsheet.
Preferred Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree, MBA would be a plus.
- Good communication, interpersonal and crisis management skills to handle pressure from project challenges
- Ability and willingness to work remotely (from outside of office as may be needed) and with people in different time zones (via phone/email or using collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams)
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to multi-task and attention to detail big picture thinking and vision
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law
Hyderabad Telangana India
Jobs in Hyderabad Telangana India
Systems Analyst, Contact Center Agent Experience Hyderabad jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.