Huntsmen & Barons
Huntsmen & Barons Pune Maharashtra India
2 months ago
Looking for a Collection Systems Analyst role for Pune Location.
The candidate is required to support the Collections application. He would be completely owning the day-to-day activities and support of the application.
• The candidate would be responsible for the availability ( especially during business hours) & assurance for the Collections application
• He will be accountable for all the daily activities like user management , user query resolution and resolution of the reported issues
• Resolving all user reported issues in time bound manner. Comply with the SLA for issue resolution
• Prompt response to business-critical issues
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate teams/members
• He would be also leading occasional activities like VAPT , Disaster recovery drills, audit support etc
• He would be responsible to manage the Collections L1/L2 Support Team
• Vendor management and governance
Qualification & Experience
· Minimum Qualification –
Experience : 6 yrs – 10... yrs
Technical skills : Development experience needed in following
· 6 + years of experience in relevant application support
· Good knowledge of Collection domain
· Exposure & understanding of NBFC business
· Well versed with Incident Management, Problem Management processes
· Vendor management experience would be required
Candidates with relevant experience into Collections Preferred.
Location : Pune ( Onsite
Pune Maharashtra India
Jobs in Pune Maharashtra India
Collection Systems Analyst Pune jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.