GE Appliances, a Haier company
GE Appliances, a Haier company Hyderabad Telangana India
2 months ago
The GEA Way
At GE Appliances, a Haier company, we come together to make “good things, for life.” As the fastest-growing appliance company in the U.S., we’re powered by creators, thinkers and makers who believe that anything is possible and that there’s always a better way. We believe in the power of our people and in giving them the freedom to explore, discover and build good things, together.
The GEA Way philosophy, backed by three simple commitments defines the way we work, invent, create, do business, and serve our communities: we come together, we always look for a better way, and we create possibilities.
Interested in joining us on our journey?
The Senior Business Systems Analyst – Fulfillment & Planning collaborates with Fulfillment, architecture & development, and testing teams to understand business goals and opportunities, define existing and new capabilities, and map these items together to define strategic objectives.. The role influences customers, product managers... and demand planning teams in design decisions, technology choices, and timelines. This person exhibits an understanding of the demand planning domain and actively seeks an understanding of industry trends and potential impacts.
Partnering with DT and Business Stakeholders, the person will ensure seamless execution & business continuity while implementing a new Demand Planning tool and Future Enhancements. The person will also make sure the solutions are scalable to support the growth the business is targeting in Revenue. Partnering with other Track leads/Program Managers, will ensure seamless execution & business continuity. The Person will own providing key strategic direction to the DT Capabilities supporting Business operations.
Senior Business Systems Analyst, Planning and Fulfillment
Hyderabad (SAL) IN
How You'll Create Possibilities
• Orchestrate Oracle Demantra/Demand Planning architecture execution & feature development with other DT teams such as the Shared Services Teams, Analytics Team, ERP, and/or Digital COE.
• Execute and maintain the Value Chain Planning DT roadmap along with stakeholders, peers, and the Senior Manager of Fulfillment, Planning, and OM DT.
• Track and manage improvement of core Fulfillment DT metrics that align with strategic objectives.
• Keep up to date on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technology to facilitate innovation and accelerate business development.
• Transition ongoing support responsibilities to the Operations team ongoing as new features and capabilities are launched.
• Act as Digital Technology owner for Value Chain Planning systems, technologies, and digital processes.
• Identify and assess potential for new technologies (including in-house vs. outsourcing strategy) to drive business process improvements, digital interactions, and insights and intelligence for business decision making
• Oversee and prepare process documentation artifacts including process flow diagrams, data modeling, and intelligence algorithms.
• Partner with Fulfillment teams to identify, document, and prioritize new requirements, participate in and oversee feature development, communicate frequent updates to stakeholders, and oversee system launches.
• Manage scope changes by negotiating with business stakeholders and development team, including clear communication on the impact of scope change to other priorities, timeline, or cost.
• Support core development principles by understanding and communicating business requirements in terms of stability, reliability, performance, speed, flexibility, and capacity to the development team.
• Assist in identifying and assessing potential for new technologies to drive improvements to the Fulfillment Organizations with the goal to boost sales, increase customer satisfaction, and manage inventory levels.
• Ensure appropriate support, prioritization, and escalation of operations issues with Operations Team and leadership.
• Drive compliance with industry requirements or best practices such as PCI compliance and PII data protection.
What You'll Bring to Our Team
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor's Level Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields with at least 5 years running IT projects
• 5+ years of overall experience
• Oracle Demand Planning experience or similar tools like Kinaxis RR
• Ability to reason through complex situations with strength in identifying and mitigating risks.
• Strong passion for the customer service
• Ability to actively listen and facilitate moving a diverse group to consensus
• Strong track history of written and verbal communications to update stakeholders and provide direction to team members.
• Strong prioritization and organization skills required to manage all in-flight and pending tasks appropriately, including project planning, requirements documentation, traceability matrix, sprint planning, scrum leadership, metric tracking, risk analysis, and launch planning.
• Experience with one or more task management tools such as Jira, Trello, or SmartSheets experience.
Preferred Qualification & Experience:
• Oracle ERP experience (VCP, Demantra, etc.)
• Integration platform experience such as Mulesoft
• Familiarity with Structured and Object-Oriented Software Development Methodologies including Requirements Analysis, Object Orient Analysis, Process and Data Modeling, Logical and Physical system design, and/or Test Driven Design.
• Project management methodologies – Waterfall or Agile
• Oracle Demantra or Kinaxis Rapid Response
At GE Appliances, creativity meets passion and conversations lead to exceptional outcomes and experiences. We respect and value the unique backgrounds and experiences that everyone brings to GE Appliances. We believe a diverse workplace, where everyone is included and people can be their true and authentic selves, fosters creativity and innovation. We know our differences are our greatest strength. The very best innovations across every function of a company come from diverse teams. Our commitment to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued allows employees to perform at their best, every day. Diversity at GE Appliances helps us achieve zero distance to our owners, innovate smartly and connect to the communities and customers we serve. We encourage and support the ideas, aspirations, and the wellbeing of everyone - our employees and our communities
GE Appliances is a trust-based organization. It is important we offer our employees the flexibility they need to do their best work while balancing the needs of the business and individuals. When you join GEA, you will have the opportunity to work with your leader to create a flexible work arrangement that balances the needs of the individual, team, and organization.
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE Appliances participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S
If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Hyderabad Telangana India
Jobs in Hyderabad Telangana India
Senior Business Systems Analyst, Planning and Fulfillment Hyderabad jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.