Apache Corporation Cairo Egypt
2 months ago
Our primary product is energy, and where there is affordable, abundant energy, people are healthier, have access to better education, and are given greater opportunities to elevate their families to higher standards of living.
Nearly 3 billion people — roughly one-third of the global population — live without electricity or without clean cooking facilities. We are committed to providing energy in innovative and more sustainable ways to help raise the standard of living for those living in energy poverty and to meet the ongoing demands of people and economies around the world.
The products we deliver power increasingly cleaner electricity across the globe, fuel tractors and trucks, make fertilizer to keep the world's food supply on the table, and heat our schools, hospitals and businesses.
Our employees bring a wide range of talents and skills to the job every day to tackle complex business challenges. We believe in providing a truly rewarding work environment... supported by a benefits platform that ranks among the best in our peer group. Our company offers career development opportunities where employees can grow personally and professionally. We promote employee benefits that cultivate a family-friendly work environment and focus on our employees' overall well-being.
We are committed to being a workplace where all employees are valued and can thrive with a sense of belonging. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion benefits our individual employees, our company and our external stakeholders; we are better as an organization when various ideas and perspectives are brought to the table.
Apache Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of APA Corporation (NASDAQ:APA). Apache has operations in the United States, Egypt's Western Desert and the United Kingdom's North Sea and a sister company with exploration opportunities offshore Suriname. Whether supporting Apache, APA Corporation or one of its subsidiaries, team members are employed by Apache Corporation.
For additional information about APA Corporation, please visit:
The Manager, International Human Resources Business Partner for Apache Corporation will be a member of Apache’s Human Resources team at the company’s Cairo office, reporting to the Global Senior Manager, Human Resources Business Partners. This role will be primarily responsible the Cairo Egypt and Aberdeen UK HR teams as well as the following:
• Partnering with the Senior Manager and other HR leadership to formulate strategies that will facilitate the achievement of business goals;
• Providing strategic and tactical HR support for assigned client groups;
• Coaching and mentoring HR Business Partners (UK and Egypt) ensuring consistently high standards of HR service delivery;
• Ensuring HR standardized processes are followed;
• Cultivating relationships across HR and throughout the organization to understand the business environment and needs;
• Expectation to provide balanced support for the Egypt and the UK teams;
• Frequent travel between UK and Egypt;
• Managing a full cycle recruiting process, including preparation of job descriptions, creating job requisitions, submission of job postings, reviewing resumes, scheduling, and conducting interviews, working with outside agencies, extending offers of employment, coordinating pre-employment and onboarding activities, and providing updates to hiring managers;
• Guiding management in the application and interpretation of policies and procedures, performance issues, leave management, and termination;
• Leading and participating in HR or cross-functional projects and programs throughout the organization;
• Serving as a change agent and champion for the rollout of company-wide HR strategies and initiatives that support the success of the organization’s growth and reinforce a collaborative, aligned, and engaged culture;
• Partnering with management on organizational design, workforce planning, talent acquisition, succession planning, and skills assessment;
• Collaborating with management on performance management, including goal setting, continuous performance, promotions, employee development, and performance improvement plans;
• Researching and analyzing new trends and best practices in human resources as well as maintaining knowledge of related laws and regulations applicable to assigned areas of responsibility;
• Working closely with the communications and public affairs teams to help facilitate marketing the company’s HR policies, procedures, initiatives, and standards; and,
• Collaborating with management and employees to resolve conflicts and provide guidance and counsel for employment-related issues.
Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
• At least 15 years of human resources experience in a generalist / HRBP capacity;
• Extensive multinational HR Leadership experience;
• Experience in the oil and gas industry is strongly preferred;
• Direct involvement and expertise in HR policies and procedures as well as a sound understanding of HR best practices and current local HR-related regulations;
• Experience serving in an employee-service capacity as a member of a human resources team and in dealing with confidential and sensitive information;
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal, administrative, leadership and organizational skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others to problem solve, create trust, and develop solutions;
• Experience with human resource information systems; and,
• A bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, communications, public relations, or related discipline.
The successful candidate will lead by example through the embodiment of, and by embracing, Apache's Core Values and Leadership Attributes:
• Communication: Writes, speaks, and presents information effectively and persuasively across communication setting;
• Results: Pursues work with energy, drive, and results orientation to positively impact Apache’s business success;
• Collaboration: Works in partnership with others and encourages different perspectives, while building and maintaining trust; and
• Culture: Willingness and ability to align one’s behavior with the needs, priorities, and goals of Apache.
• Servant Leadership: Inspires and enables performance excellence through feedback, empathy, development and empowerment;
• Strategic Mindset: Applies business acumen to see the big picture, understand business issues, and exhibit financial stewardship;
• Change Leadership: Inspires change by challenging the status quo, generating support, and executing improvement projects to achieve business outcomes; and
• Leading Effective Teams: Enables performance excellence through effective structure, delegation, and motivation.
Apache Statement on Hiring
To provide genuine equal opportunity to all people, it is the policy of Apache Corporation and its subsidiaries to base all employment-related decisions and actions exclusively on employment-related criteria. To provide genuine equal opportunity to all people, it is the policy of Apache Corporation and its subsidiaries to provide broad dissemination of job opportunities, as consistent with the nature of the positions. To provide genuine equal opportunity to all people, it is the policy of Apache Corporation and its subsidiaries to review its employment-related policies and actions on a regular basis to ensure that their application is consistent with their intent.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Manager, International Human Resources Business Partner Cairo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.