Hansen Technologies Buenos Aires Argentina
2 months ago
Office Manager - Buenos Aires, AR (Part-Time hours)
Be our Chief Entertainment Coordinator for the Argentina Office
Part-time (3 full days a week - flexibility on work days)
• Manage all office activities and operations for our Argentina headquarters in Buenos Aires to ensure that they are efficient and compliant with Hansen policies.
• Provide administration support to the Director of Argentina as needed
• Process and coordinate the travel (system admin for travel tool) and accommodation requirements, including the maintenance of corporate hotel agreements
• Health & Safety Officer for the Buenos Aires office to ensure that first aid kits, safety information is displayed, we are compliant with required legislation and employees have access to the right information and guidance
• Order office supplies, and other office standards for employees such as snacks, soft drinks etc.
• Responsible for making sure that office machinery leases are maintained and... maintenance agreements are in place
• Lead for general office security including ensuring that new starters have the necessary access chattel, support any offboarding collections as directed by local HR and that visitors are signed in and tracked
• Manage Argentina corporate merchandise needs and stock control
• Liaison with Finance on effective management of Buenos Aires real estate and premises, including the renewal of liability insurance.
• Supporting the AMER HR team with the planning and delivery of new starter days in Argentina
• Support AMER HR to set up and plan regional communication events
• Very strong written and spoken Spanish and English
• Professional communication skills
• Ability to manage interdependent project streams concurrently
• Delivers High-Quality Work
• Effective Communicator (internally and externally)
• Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving
• Resilient and able to quickly adapt to change
• Collaborative with colleagues and peers at all levels
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Experience working on multiple high-priority efforts.
• Strong sense of ownership and hands-on team member
• Effective communication skills
Buenos Aires Argentina
Jobs in Buenos Aires Argentina
Office Manager Buenos Aires jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.