Amicus Search & Recruitment
Amicus Search & Recruitment Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
Arising from increased levels of activity and demand within the Audit team our client, a leading top 10 firm, is looking to recruit a qualified accountant for the role of audit manager. The firm is experiencing strong growth and therefore there are excellent career opportunities in the short and medium term.
• Manage and be responsible for your own client base
• Attend Client audit planning meeting
• Reviewing and finalising financial statements
• Take responsibility for delivery of high quality audit work and the production of excellent working papers and summaries of information
• Plan, control and review the work of the audit team, in particular of the junior staff working with you
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts, and apply them in practice
• Provide performance feedback to trainees and seniors at end of engagement
• Travel to client sites, either in Ireland or internationally
• Qualified Accountant ( ACA or... ACCA)
• Excellent knowledge of auditing companies in industry
• Knowledge of Irish GAAP with working knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP a distinct advantage
• Initiative and ability to work without supervision
• On the job coaching of junior staff
• Outstanding communication - both spoken and written, in particular, business report writing
• Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
• Sound computer literacy; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience with computer based auditing systems is advantageous
How to Apply
Amicus Search & Recruitment manage a strict data protection policy ensuring your information and all forms of communication are held in strict confidence.
For an initial conversation along with a detailed brief of the above position please contact our Accountancy & Tax Recruitment Director, Ross Wynne [email protected] or click apply below.
What we do
Our Accountancy & Finance recruitment division is dedicated to providing a first rate experience to our candidates with a philosophy based on delivery. We aim to provide accurate, up to date market information and guidance in order to help you approach the market to facilitate the best possible outcome. We advise accountants from part-qualified to CFO/Partner across a range of disciplines including practice and industry & commerce
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.