TEHTRIS Denmark Denmark
2 months ago
TEHTRIS is a French company with an international reach and expert in cybersecurity since 2010
A company with a mission, we are committed to protecting private and public companies from cyber attacks and cyber threats, by putting forward our expertise.
Thanks to our great growth, our development projects are always more innovative and daring. To carry out these missions, we are creating many jobs to strengthen our teams and we need you!
What if you joined us to contribute to cyber peace in the world?
We are seeking an experienced Channel Partner / Sales Manager with a proven track record of success and a thorough understanding of the channel partner landscape.
Ideally, you're based in Denmark.
The primary focus will be to drive incremental partner-led revenue (New Business & Net New Logo’s), drive enablement training with new and existing partners (both sales & technical training), and foster a productive engagement model (internal & external) throughout the... region.
Primary focus will be in Denmark though. You will thrive in a competitive and dynamic culture.
By joining our business team, you will have the opportunity to accompany the growth of TEHTRIS and develop the business thanks to your knowledge of the cybersecurity market, your network, and your technical mastery of the associated commercial aspects.
• Direct the recruitment and engagement efforts of new partners as needed to support company initiatives and reach defined performance metrics
• Manage existing base of partners- driving incremental revenue, developing solution competency, and enabling program compliance,
• Negotiate partner agreements and contracts in collaboration with Your manager, the Channel Partner team, the back office team and the legal team
• Follow-up on the proper implementation and execution of contracts
• Build and execute Territory plans for both focus partners and select emerging partners in region.
• Lead facilitator for communication between partners and TEHTRIS
• Help facilitate resources from Region and Corporate for partners.
• Conduct quarterly business reviews, both internally and externally.
• Drive product marketing, and demand generation activities with partners to accompany products/solutions on partner’s website, seminars and tradeshows
• You will also participate in various trade shows and business events
• Proactively communicate with region staff on Channel pipeline and forecasts
• Monitor, assess and report on a continual basis, the security vendor competitive situation within the channel partners in the region.
• Represent the company channel in region and evangelize our mission and purpose both internally and externally.
• Should be able to communicate clearly and concisely through all available means of communication.
• Daily objectives should include the following: Innovation, Customer Obsession, Sense of Urgency, Collaboration, and Community.
As part of our Business team, you will be the central point for the implementation of projects with our partners, during the entire sales cycle within your scope. You will therefore have numerous exchanges with the various members of our team. All this in a friendly and dynamic environment, because throughout our expansion, we have kept our start-up spirit.
• Be the guarantor of the interactions between the different sales, marketing and technical management teams on the partner accounts you will be in charge of
• Design, propose, implement, and execute enablement and promotional programs to drive sales success within region
• One of your missions will also be Direct Touch, generating new Leads for Your Partners (only P1 and P2) and following up on the Prospects until they are in a stage to be handed over to a Partner.
• You will also be in charge of the in-depth analysis of the cybersecurity market and its opportunities in order to identify potential new prospects.
• Externally, you will be in contact with the teams of our prospects and clients: CIOs, CISOs, buyers, etc.
• 5 + years of Sales and Channel Sales experience working with local, regional, and national partners in the computer networking & security space.
• Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
• Fluent in Danish and English
• Strong understanding of the Channel ecosystem – roles of MSSPs/VARs, National Solution Providers, System Integrators, and Distributors.
• Have proven, existing, and positive relationships through the region within this ecosystem of partners is a requirement.
• Proven record of consistent over-achievement in quota-bearing roles.
• Proven track record of working effectively with Cross-functional teams, both internally and externally.
• Strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies.
• Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
• Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
• Provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce.com).
• Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team Success Factors.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Direct interaction with the Customers, Partners, Marketing, Peers and Corporate team will comprise a major portion of this assignment
Channel Partner - Denmark / Nordics F/M/X jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.