Aon Corporation Makati Metro Manila Philippines
2 months ago
Aon is currently recruiting a Senior Actuary to join our team in Makati City.
Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best - together we’ll empower results.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join us as a Senior Actuary at Aon Philippines, offering you opportunity to further develop your capabilities while working alongside a diverse and inclusive team.
This role is focused on analytics, project management, and presentation of results for actuarial analysis and... projections for client work. Responsibilities will require you to think systematically to develop new and innovative strategies for clients by generating and presenting valuable and concrete insights that are relevant to their needs and to the wider Aon business.
You will be responsible for:
• Project Management
• Presentation of reports for actuarial analysis and projections for client work
• The project tasks include cost analysis, claims, loss ratio, and renewal projections, trend analysis, and plan design changes, primarily focused on medical plans for Philippine employers.
• Working closely with the Principal Actuary and the Health Solutions Actuarial Team.
Indicating a track record of success, you will be inquisitive, keen to learn and have a passion for data and the opportunities and business insights it reveals.
• Several years of actuarial experience with medical insurance product pricing for large employers in the Philippines
• Good ability to communicate analysis results to clients
• Able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
• Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong Technical Skills
• Demonstrate resilience; the flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
• Able to develop simple solutions to complex problems
• Strong client-focus with a passion for delivering added value
• Results driven and take accountability for results
• Highly analytical and detail-oriented
• Personable and able to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Proactive and a self-starter
How to Apply
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply online today with a brief covering letter and your resume, sharing relevant achievements for this position.
We Offer You
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and has opportunities for growth and development
Makati Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Makati Metro Manila Philippines
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.