Nordea Bank Helsinki Finland
2 months ago
Job ID: 16998
Would you like to work in a challenging position in an international field of Anti-Financial Crime and Know Your Customer (KYC) area and build your future career in a fast-paced international banking environment? Would you like to have a work that has impact on the society?
Welcome to the continuously developing KYC Services LC&I Finland Team We add value for Large Corporates and Institutions to meet their AML/ CTF and compliance requirements in KYC Process. Your role as a Senior AML & Sanctions Processing Specialist is very crucial supporting our mission to make sure that as Nordea, we are delivering best quality of services towards our customers.
About this opportunity
What you’ll be doing:
• Safeguard the largest and most complex Finnish Corporate customers and Nordea from ever-growing threats in a complex and global environment
• Gather the primary customer information from our customers, assess Politically Exposed Persons (PEP), assess Sanctions related risks... perform complex analyses of transactions and focus on performing both Onboarding of new customers, Ongoing Due Diligence and Ongoing Enhanced Due Diligence on our portfolio of customers securing high quality in customer due diligence processes
• Assist LC&I front-line to manage financial crime related risk and present cases to the Evaluation board with expertise
• Secure high quality in customer due diligence and contact customers when needed
• Develop your knowledge further in challenging and rapidly changing area
You’ll join in an inspiring and international working environment with dedicated, driven and professional colleagues. The role is based at the Nordea Headquarters in Helsinki, Vallila. You will have flexible working environment, meaning you can work both remotely and in the office.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we believe you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
• Have, as a requirement, prior experience in AML/CTF, KYC, Transactions Monitoring and/or Sanctions and knowledge of Corporate Business Area
• Can adapt new things quickly and it is natural for you to bring your ideas to the table
• Are a goal-oriented team player who also manages to work independently
• Have strong attention to details but also ability to put those into a larger perspective
• Have strong analytical skills topped with the gift of presenting complex matters in clear and understandable form, and you have experience in direct customer contacts
• Have capability to build relationships with key stakeholders in different organizational levels
• Have excellent skills in Finnish and English, both written and spoken
• A Bachelor's or Master's degree
• Background within Banking, Law, Finance, Economics or Science is required, ICA Advanced certificate, or similar, is an advantage
What we offer:
• Comprehensive onboarding to your new role
• Flexible working – we are using hybrid model and flexitime
• Beside the job-related training & learning, many internal and external trainings
• Want to take a true charge of your own career? This is possible with us as we offer personalized career paths and Leaders who can guide you in your development
• ‘Great team atmosphere’ is not only a catchline, but this is also how we really perceive vibrations in our department
If this sounds like you, get in touch
Submit your application no later than 29/03/2023. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Anna Aarnikoivu at [email protected].
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered
Know Your Customer Helsinki jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.