Nordea Bank Helsinki Finland
2 months ago
Job ID: 16967
About this opportunity
Would you like to bring Your knowledge and even more strengthen your professionalism in anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) area and build your future career in a fast-paced banking international environment? Would you like to have a work that has impact to the Society?
Welcome to the continuously developing KYC Services Unit We add value for Business Banking to meet their AML/ CTF and compliance requirements in KYC Process. Your Role as a Chief AML & Sanctions Processing Specialist is very crucial supporting our mission to make sure that as a Nordea, we are delivering best quality of services towards our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
• Building up a Chief network within KYC Services BB Finland.
• Supporting both Team Leaders and Team members in KYC Services BB Finland in changing AML environment.
• Improving and making KYC and AML processes and work instructions more efficient.
• Working closely with our Stakeholders... such as Process Excellence team (PEX), Quality Control team, KYC Risk management, Financial Crime Legal and Group Financial Crime Compliance, Business Banking and Business Risk Managers.
• Representing your Unit in local and global projects as a driver.
• Our Main Office is based in Vallila Campus Helsinki, but you can also work in other Nordea locations as Tampere and Turku or Vaasa.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have
• in-depth specialisation on AML/CTF e.g., ICA Advanced certificate preferred and clear understanding of Corporate Business area.
• open mind, willingness to learn and find innovative solutions with your great problem-solving skills.
• capability to drive matters, work independently and you can build up networks with great collaboration skills.
• Analytical and process-oriented mindset and you are proactive and drive to achieve.
• Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and to make decisions.
• Excellent communication and presentations skills both in Finnish and English.
• Eequivalent educational background.
What we offer
• Comprehensive onboarding to your new role.
• Support from leadership team and stakeholders.
• Flexible working – we are using hybrid model and flexitime.
• Beside the job-related training & learning, many internal and external trainings.
• Want to take a true charge of your own career? This is possible with us as we offer personalized career paths and Leaders who can guide you in your development.
• ‘Great team atmosphere’ is not only a catchline, but this is how we really perceive vibrations in our department .
If this sounds like you, get in touch
Submit your application no later than 29/03/2023. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Anna Aarnikoivu (anna[email protected]) and Kaja Kibena ([email protected]).
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered. Please also note that we arrange interviews already during the application period
Seeking experienced KYC Professionals Helsinki jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.