Turner & Townsend
Turner & Townsend São Paulo State of São Paulo Brazil
2 months ago
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
To help us deliver projects to our clients, we are looking for a qualified Cost Manager to join our flourishing Real Estate Business. You will be overseeing front end construction within the property sector, for build projects such as; sports and leisure, new residential build, office new builds and fit out, healthcare, education etc.
Your role will be to perform the role of the Commission Manager, taking responsibility for end to end service delivery and ensuring that client objectives are met through the delivery of an effective cost management service. Your responsibilities will encompass a variety of... commission management, marketing and business development and internal management capabilities.
Key aspects of the role include:
• Knowledge Management, Financial Management, Process Management
• Assisting on feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
• Estimating and cost planning to include producing and presenting the final cost plan
• Tendering and procuring
• Cost checks and carrying out valuations
• Cost reports
• Inputting into value engineering
• Negotiating and agreeing final accounts
• Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
• Where appropriate, leading a cost management team, ensuring that they deliver on all of the above accountabilities
• Identifying opportunities to develop new business with existing clients
• Assisting in the production of bid documentation
At Turner & Townsend we utilise market leading Cost Management technology, to ensure we are fully equipped to create value and achieve the best solutions for our clients. We work collaboratively with our clients to be innovative and lead change in the market. We work in a supportive environment with clear direction and progression paths.
• Graduated in Engineering or Architecture
• Full membership of the RICS (MRICS), ACostE or equivalent professional qualification
• Cost Management experience within the build construction arena, ideally within property and real estate sectors
• An analytical thinker, open to learning from others
• Abilitiy to be client facing and focused
• Drive, passion and decisiveness, a high performer with an ability to work in a high pressured environment
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
São Paulo State of São Paulo Brazil
Jobs in São Paulo State of São Paulo Brazil
Talent Pool - Cost Management Real Estate - Brazil São Paulo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.