Wunderman Thompson Australia
Wunderman Thompson Australia Perth WA Australia
2 months ago
Who we are
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialised vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients.
The purpose of the Account Executive is to support the wider team, to deliver on business plans and meet financial targets. Their key focus is facilitating the process of developing world-class creative, data and technology solutions and ensuring WT meets or exceeds client delivery expectations. They are enthusiastic hunters with entrepreneurial spirits. Driven by innovation, creativity, solving problems and achieving financial targets.
• Lead... by example the WT behaviours, contribute to culture and enhance employee experience
• Foster collaboration Nationally to achieve WT objectives
• Support WT new business processes and efforts as required
• Invest in relationships; promote collaboration and encourage open communication
• Hold stakeholders in all departments accountable for following the correct WT/client operational and approval processes
• Participate in regular feedback (informal and formal) sessions, goal setting and facilitate self and team improvement
• Develop relationships, build trust and influence with appropriate client contacts
• Maintain a proactive position through an understanding and curiosity for clients business
• Consider how WT capabilities can be applied to clients business
• Understand the client business plans and help the business meet agreed measures of success
• Brief internal teams on appropriate projects autonomously and assist in the coordination of internal briefings and reviews for larger client projects
• Ensure that client meetings are well organised and and contact reports are distributed
• Obtain regular feedback from clients on the performance of WT, either positive or early warning signs and escalate the latter
• Ensure internal teams work to the hours allocated to each project, escalate if running over
• Help control direct costs and ensure all resources utilised are captured in timesheets and billed to clients.
• Assist in achieving top-line net sales and profit margins as set through monthly targets
• Assist with forecasting and regular financial reporting. Advise immediately if client project or budget changes will impact.
• Thoroughly understand client remuneration agreements, comply with them and help to manage monthly billing processes.
What we can offer you
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. Here we host weekly lunchtime lessons that supports iLearn, our learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. We're also committed to building an inclusive, equitable and diverse workforce driven by our Inclusion Council and Employee Resource Groups; Rise, Unite, Re:think, Roots, Wellbeing and Access all Areas.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity positively influences innovation and creativity, creating better outcomes for our employees and clients. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination, harassment or bullying. Race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions, we encourage all applicants
Perth WA Australia
Account Executive Perth WA jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.