SLB Vestland Norway
2 months ago
Global Rotational Development Program Engineer (GRDP)
We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet.
At SLB we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. That is our purpose. As innovators, that's been our mission for 100 years. We are facing the world's greatest balancing act- how to simultaneously reduce emissions and meet the world's growing energy demands. We're working on that answer. Every day, a step closer.
Our collective future depends on decarbonizing the fossil fuel industry, while innovating a new energy landscape. It's what drives us. Ensuring progress for people and the planet, on the journey to net zero and beyond. For a balanced planet.
With our 80 Technology centers and 4 research centers around the world we are continuously developing new tools and services to keep us at the forefront of our industry and to meet the challenges of our industry.
More than 98,000... employees over 120 countries already started their SLB journeys. Start yours now!
Cameron plants are part of SLB global network of manufacturing facilities. Focused on customer centricity, our plants are equipped with state-of-art manufacturing solutions that support SLB through implementation of Industry 4.0, innovative engineering and quality-driven manufacturing system for a sustainable future with an impressive portfolio emphasis on Gate Valves, Wellhead and Christmas Tree Equipment.
Offering the opportunity of working in a multidisciplinary and dynamic environment, committed to the highest standards for the health, safety, and wellbeing of our employees and contractors, as well as to the protection of our facilities and the climate and nature in the communities in which we live and work.
The Global Rotational Development Program (GRDP) is a 2-year program of integrated development assignments for degreed Mechanical and Industrial Engineers fresh out of college. During the program, a GRDP Engineer will be exposed to four key manufacturing functional area through 6-month rotations in Quality, Manufacturing Engineering, Materials Management and Production Supervision.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work and rotate through manufacturing functions to gain plant operations experience including Manufacturing Engineering, Materials Management, Shop Floor Supervision and Quality Engineering.
• Perform on-the-job training related to the GRDP rotation plan.
• Acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for the rotation duties.
• Set performance goals and rotation objectives with GRDP Management.
• Complete rotation projects and activities as required.
• Execute lean and continuous improvement projects and activities.
• Attend classroom instruction in subjects related to rotational experience, as necessary.
• Adhere to the guidelines of GRDP manual.
• Contribute to a healthy and safe working environment by following all HSE policies and standards.
• GRDP must be willing to relocate. The program is designed to send the GRDP to do a Short-Term Assignment (STA) in a six-month rotation. The intent is to development the employee to a different product line, workforce, and culture. If certain business needs dictate, the GRDP Program can elect and cancel the STA. However, the GRDP Program stands on this.
• No prerequisite experience required but demonstrable interest in manufacturing is highly desired.
• Fresh-out graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated effective leadership and strong analytical skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
• High level of flexibility and dependability.
• Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
SLB Eureka Technical Career (SETC) provides proven technical contributors with a career path that offers them recognition, reward, and influence that parallels an equivalent management progression. We are leaders in Technology Domain Knowledge - Our Eureka Community of practice has over 28,500 members, in 30 communities, with 123 Special Interest Groups (SIGs). We've published over 10,000 publications in the past decade. The early stage of SETC known as "SETC Associate", is a new addition to the SETC Framework in the Technology Organization.
BlueFlex (if eligible):
We are open to flexible, hybrid working with a combination of on-site & home working days.
What we can offer you:
Competitive base salary with bonus, private healthcare, Health & Wellbeing programs such as the Employee Mental health support, health & wellness coaching, Income protection scheme, life insurance.
Other benefits are also available through the SLB flexible benefits program.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law
Global Rotational Development Program Engineer (GRDP) Vestland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.