Aidn Bergen Norway
2 months ago
We all have family and friends that have had less than satisfying run-ins with the healthcare system, repeating their story to new healthcare workers without access to the relevant records. Again and again. New faces. Same story. Binders hauled between offices explaining treatments. Time wasted. Patients suffering. They shouldn’t have to.
Healthcare systems are not coordinated. Not synchronized. They don’t communicate. Healthcare professionals need to record identical activities and measures in multiple systems. We don’t suffer from a lack of information in healthcare. We suffer from information sprawl. We shouldn’t have to.
As product builders, the work we do is important to our employers, but, at some point, we all ask ourselves the same question: Is the work itself important?
Our ambition is to give Norwegians the missing healthcare platform they deserve. An integrated set of products and services to allow institutions, clinicians, social workers, and citizens to... seamlessly interact on healthcare matters.
That’s where you come in. Here’s your chance to put your talents to work for a purpose.
We are looking for an experienced UX Lead to join our Design team.
At Aidn, we believe that talented designers, engineers, and product managers should be allowed to work autonomously toward long-term goals. As a UX Lead, your main responsibilities will be to use centric digital products and services to create and iterate on designs, to make sure they guarantee an intuitive, simple and fantastic user experience, focusing on solving problems and being able to measure its effectiveness.
Here, you will:
• Facilitate and lead design processes
• Collaborate with the Product Manager and Tech Lead on product discovery
• Conduct user research, interviews, and testing
• Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research, and technical constraints/opportunities
• Create user flows, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives
• Simplify complex processes into intuitive and elegant user experiences
• Communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly across different audiences
• Align with other design leads to ensure a seamless and great experience across Aidns product portfolio
• Follow up on the performance of designs on the basis of conversion rate and user heat maps
Every day, you will be working to solve problems like these:
• Ensuring our designs are solving real user problems in a way that is simple, intuitive, and delightful
• Ensuring we are always using the latest user-centric design methodologies to solve problems
• Ensuring we work collaboratively with the entire Product team
We also think you have these qualities:
• Experience working in a modern product development organization
• You have a proven ability in creating user-centric designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research, and technical constraints/opportunities
• Experience in facilitating and leading the user-centric design process
• A good understanding of creating user flows, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives
• Experience with accessibility and inclusive design
• Ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts in a simple manner
• You are able to work fluently in both Norwegian and English
If you have the skills, experience, and drive to juggle these varied responsibilities, we have the right team for you. Aidn has six product teams and each has a product manager, a tech lead, a design lead, and other engineers and designers.
We expect the number of UX Lead to grow as the company’s product offerings expand. The result will be a peer group of highly capable UX Leads across Aidn. You will not be alone.
The UX Lead will report to the Director of UX and will lead the design processes in the product team while collaborating closely with the entire team but especially with the other potential designers in the team.
Other things to get excited about:
• Work wherever it suits you. Ideally at or near our Bergen office, however, you can also work remotely within Norway, hybrid, or in our other office in Bodø.
• 6 weeks of vacation
• Opportunity to take part in our employee share scheme
• The opportunity to contribute with your work, to a purpose-driven company
And there’s more — Aidn has the advantage of being a member of the Kernel family, a collection of like-minded companies focused on building the next generation of health services for Norway and beyond. This association gives us access to advisors across the entire healthcare ecosystem, sufficient capital to support the long runways required by our ambitions, and the strategic partnerships needed to realize cooperation across today’s siloed landscape.
We think you are intrigued by this. We think you want to join us. And we think you know why. We believe you want to put your talents to work for a purpose.
Are you curious? We welcome you to check out our employee handbook to get to know us, some of our benefits, and what drives us.
Bergen Norway (+1 other)
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.