Learnlight Riga Latvia
2 months ago
Learnlight is an EdTech company that provides language, intercultural and soft skills training to leading companies and organizations around the world. We deliver blended virtual, blended face-to-face, and digital solutions to 100,000+ learners in 1500+ clients across 150+ countries. We specialize in the digital transformation of learning programs and the empowerment of talent to excel in an increasingly complex global environment.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior React.js Front End Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining complex web applications using React.js and other front-end technologies.
• Develop and maintain complex web applications using React.js and other front-end technologies
• Collaborate with designers and backend developers to create user-friendly, responsive, and visually appealing interfaces
• Write clean, well-documented, and scalable code
• Optimize applications for... maximum speed and scalability
• Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise during development, testing, and deployment
• Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in front-end development
• Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior developers
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and technical expertise.
• At least 5 years of experience in React.js development
• At least 3 years of experience with GraphQL or RESTful API design and implementation
• At least 1 year of experience with Jenkins
• Experience with state management libraries such as Redux or MobX is preferred
• Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Enzyme or Cypress is preferred
• Familiarity with Agile & Kanban development methodologies
• Familiarity with Atlassian Cloud (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• C1 level of English required
• Other languages as relevant to position desired
• People-Powered Culture: We have a flat, modern, meritocratic culture that values enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment above all else.
• Flexible Working: Learnlight is a fully distributed virtual business with staff in 30+ countries and offices in 9 European cities.
• Competitive Remuneration: We offer market-matching competitive salaries.
• Learning & Development: Personalized language and soft skills training; ongoing professional development talks and masterclasses; frequent coaching and constructive feedback.
• Diversity & Inclusion: Learnlight fosters an open, positive, and diverse community that welcomes talent regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability.
• Community Events: We offer a range of social events including Virtual Drinks, Book Club, Tea Time and in-person departmental and All Company meetups
• Location: Office or Home-based (or a mix)
• Contract: Full-time
• Schedule: +/-2-3 hours of European time zones
Senior Front End Software Engineer Riga jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.