Hong Kong Recruit Company Limited
Hong Kong Recruit Company Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
HONG KONG Recruit Company Limited is an integrated professional Human Capital Solution Services Provider. We have an extensive database with over 80,000 potential candidates’ profiles, our scope of services includes but is not limited to Database Talent Recruitment, Headhunting, and all-rounded Human Capital related policy formulation & management solution.
Our services are tailored to our client's individual needs, including Accounting, Banking, Merchandising, Sales & Marketing, Shipping, Secretarial, IT & Engineering, H.R. / Admin etc.
Remuneration package is commensurate with competency & experience. Interested parties please send full resume (WORD format) with expected salary and availability to [email redacted, apply via Company website].
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.
• Provides technical support, consultation and expertise to the team, in-house and on-site customer service aspects... and ensures that cases are actioned in a timely manner, and in line with the customer promise
• Ability of troubleshooting, responsible for the reports regarding problems with products, looking into technical issues, helping the team find solutions to problems, and staying up-to-date with changes to products and any new technologies that have been introduced.
• Coordinate activities related to electric, electronics, equipment process control installation and commissioning.
• Responsible for the product assembly, control cabinet installation and demo-kit preparation etc.
• Shall continuously improve his/her technical and product knowledge to be able identify, analyze and provide technical knowledge to internal and external customers.
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics, Electrical, Electric & Electronics, Instrumentation engineering or similar equivalents.
• Have at leave 5 years in maintenance, installation and inspection environment of industrial process control products and systems.
• Instrumental products experience in process control industries.
• Knowledge in industrial digital communication & standard protocols, networking and PLC control logic will be an advantage.
• Desirable – Tender / project handling skills and experience.
• Desirable – Interpreting control system design information.
• Ability to manager their own workload, wore under own initiative and drive to deliver results.
• Ability to work independently and as part of team where required
• Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Adaptable to changing circumstances to meet internal and external customer demand.
• Excellent time management skill with the ability to prioritize workload according to others’ needs
• Customer centricity with the ability to put customer above all others.
• Open minded personality with good communication & interpersonal skills, enabling excellent relationship building at all levels.
• Willing to learn continuously and accept new challenges.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skill in Chinese and English
Technical Support Engineer – Process Control Products and System Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.