Dextra Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
JobsDB – Hong Kong's no. 1 jobs, employment, career and recruitment site JobsDB Login For employers Job search Profile Career advice Search Jobs Business Development Manager/ Senior Sales Engineer
Dextra Pacific Ltd Wan Chai Posted on 8-Mar-23 Apply Now Apply Now Business Development Manager/ Senior Sales Engineer
Dextra Pacific Ltd Apply Now Job Highlights
• 5 days work, 13 month salary, Birthday Leave
• Attractive Commission & bonus scheme
• Convenient location, Near MTR Station
Dextra Pacific Plumbing Ltd. is looking for its Business Development Manager/ Senior Sales Engineer based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Product Manager and based at our office located in Wan Chai area, your main responsibility will be to promote and sell ACO Channel products to existing and potential clients and achieve the planned sales target.
ACO, a Germany brand which is one of the world market leaders in the field of drainage technology. We protect the environment with... innovative products and future-oriented system solutions.
Dextra Pacific Plumbing is ACO’s sole agent in Hong Kong. We provide a full range of drainage solutions to collect, clean, hold and release water in urban environments. ACO solutions are designed to handle complex water systems and are suitable for Hong Kong's extreme weather conditions.
• Ensuring sales targets/budget are met set by Company
• Liaising with existing clients such as government bodies, developers, architects, contractors, consultants, property management companies etc., identifying, and establishing business opportunities
• Organizing sales visits, prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers
• Transferring customer technical requirements to engineer for product design, and then analyze and assess the designed output to make sure it is workable
• Providing pre-sales including handling customer enquiries, preparing tenders, proposals, quotations, sample development follow up
• Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
• Placing purchasing order to meet the items signed in the contracts with customers and follow-up the order delivery from suppliers to customers or the Company
• Support customers’ payment
• Providing post-sales support for example to coordinate engineer to provide technical specifications to customers
• Preparing monthly forecast reports and propose improvements
• Temporary activities assigned by managers
• High Diploma or above.
• 1-2 years building materials sales experiences is preferred. Fresh Graduate is also welcome.
• Outgoing personality with visionary, good communication skills.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
• Knowledge in AutoCAD is a plus.
What We Offer:
• On the job training included Product training, oversees training opportunities
• Career development opportunities
• Friendly working environment, Work life balance
• Five-day work week
• 13th month salary & Discretionary bonus
• Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
• Birthday Leave
• Mobile Phone Allowance
• Education sponsorship
We offer an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to those dynamic people who enjoy working within an international and challenging environment. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Career Level Entry Level Qualification Non-Degree Tertiary Years of Experience 1 year Job Type Full Time, Permanent Company Website http://www.dextragroup.com Job Functions Sales, CS & Business Devpt , Business Development , Engineering , Engineering Project Management , Technical Sales / Sales Engineer Company Overview
Established in Thailand since 1983 by a group of French entrepreneurs and with operations in Hong Kong, China, India, UAE, USA, France and Brazil.
Dextra Group is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered construction products for the building, civil and power industries. In addition to its core business, Dextra Group isalso involved in other activities such as forwarding services and distribution of industrial products and equipment in Thailand, and distribution of plumbing products in Hong Kong.
Dextra Group has been directly involved in supplying over 8,000 major construction or industrial projects worldwide and currently employs over 900 people and generates a turnover in excess of 100million Euros.
For more details, please visit http://www.dextragroup.com/
Established in Hong Kong since 1987 and well known for its mechanical splicing systems for reinforcing steel bars, Dextra couplers are used in many significant projects such as Tsing Yi Bridge,IFC, ICC, Convention Cenrtre and etc.
Dextra Group has developed a wide range of products through 2 companies:
- Manufactures Construction Products such as high performance anchoring bars (tie rods for marine works, architectural tension rods, ground anchors and post tensioning bars), fibre-reinforced polymer(FRP) bars and anchors made of carbon or fibreglass, sonic logging pipes, and other specialized construction accessories for formworks and foundation works.
- Power line products such as composite insulators (FRP core rods, metal end fittings, pre-assembled sets), disc insulators (Ball pins), guy strain Insulators (GSI).
Dextra Plumbing Pacific:
- Pipes and fittings: cast Iron drainage pipes, stainless steel pipes, ductile iron pipes, copper pipes, mounting bracket. - Coupling and repair solutions: joints, fittings and valves, repair wrapand adaptors, repair coupling. - Architectural products: external and internal drainage channels.
Additional Company Information
Industry Engineering - Building, Civil, Construction / Quantity Survey Benefits & Others Dental insurance, Double pay, Education allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day work week More jobs from this employer Report this job ad Job seekers Browse jobs Post resumes Job alerts Profile Career insights Employers Post a job ad Search candidates Advertise with us Best companies About JobsDB About us Career @ SEEK Asia (JobsDB) Contact Contact us FAQ Hong Kong Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 1998-2023, JobsDB
Business Development Manager/ Senior Sales Engineer Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.