ERA Personnel Parramatta NSW Australia
2 months ago
Pay Rate: $97.69 per hour + super (negotiable)
Contract: 12 months
Our client is a Government statutory corporation that is responsible for supplying the state's bulk water needs, operating the state's river systems and dams, and the bulk water supply system for Greater Sydney.
They are seeking to engage a Civil Engineer with 10 years+ experience to lead the challenging civil investigation projects. The ideal candidate must have experience in asset management and civil infrastructure projects.
About the Role
Provide engineering expertise and coordination to ensure project front end loading is completed effectively. The work scope includes defining asset requirements, technical investigations, asset assessments, options development, options analysis, project scope and technical specification development.
Mandatory Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or higher form of tertiary institution or an Advanced Diploma in Civil... Engineering and suitable relevant experience.
• Knowledge of Civil assets relevant to the agencies core asset base such as buildings, dams, roads, bridges, weirs, regulators, drainage and water infrastructure assets.
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements and standards including WHS as they relate to the design and delivery of engineering aspects of range of projects.
• Ability to interpret, assess and review engineering designs, drawings and construction or other work methodologies to ensure compliance with standards and to meet required objectives.
• Excellent communication and writing skills.
• Current NSW driver’s Licence.
Mandatory Experience and Capability (Proven and Demonstrated)
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in design, construction or maintenance in heavy industrial engineering or utility environments.
• Exposure to asset management of Civil assets.
• Detailed knowledge of relevant Australian standards and International codes and, good engineering practice and the applicable statutory requirements.
• Experience in development of technical specifications including interpretation of regulatory and other standards in developing those specifications.
• Experience working collaboratively and making decisions with stakeholders to review, analyse, negotiate and implement technical solutions.
• Capability to build and maintain relationships with individuals from other work groups to accomplish shared goals.
• Demonstrated experience in determining appropriate solutions to technical challenges through evaluation of options.
Desirable Experience or Qualifications
• Experience in asset maintenance, renewals and asset management.
• Experience leading front end loading on $1M+ projects.
• Post Graduate qualifications in project management or equivalent with experience in managing various forms of commercial arrangements to drive ‘value for money’ engineering outcomes.
• Experience in engineering design.
• Experience in workshop facilitation.
To apply for this role, go to our website www.erapersonnel.com.au and select the Job Vacancies link or Apply through this job ad. Please quote Job Reference Number 3609401 on any correspondence.
Resume & Cover Letter: Please provide your resume in Word format and a Cover Letter highlighting your skills and experience based on the mandatory criteria listed above.
For further information about the position, please contact us on 02 9796 3174.
ERA Personnel - A division of ER & Associates Pty Limited
Parramatta NSW Australia
Jobs in Parramatta NSW Australia
Civil Engineer Parramatta NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.