Chandler Macleod South Grafton NSW Australia
2 months ago
As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals.
Chandler Macleod is working with a leading NSW State Government department who currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join their team in Ballina or Grafton. You will be responsible for developing and delivering road, bridge or traffic infrastructure and/or maintenance projects in order to achieve road safety, asset management and network efficiency objectives.
Why you will want to join the team:
• You will be an integral part of a team who is passionate about making NSW a better place to live, work and visit
• 9-month assignment with possibility of extension
• Great casual pay rate: $80-$120/hour plus super + applicable allowances
• 40... hours per week
• An excellent opportunity for career development
Why the team needs you:
• Manage project and delivery process including the delivery of direct control and contract works to ensure nominated road, bridge or traffic infrastructure and/or maintenance projects are developed and delivered to agreed time, cost, quality and scope requirements.
• Manage the investigation and design process by developing project briefs and cost estimates, procuring and overseeing service providers, monitoring and reviewing ongoing work programs to make effective use of resources and deliver agreed objectives.
• Prepare contract documents for bridge and road works projects, including technical specifications to engage, administer and deliver contract works and ensure efficient project delivery.
What you’ll bring to the team:
• A four- year engineering (Electrical / Civil or related) degree from an Australian University or equivalent overseas qualifications.
• Possess a current and valid Australian motor vehicle driver’s license and willingness to work outside normal working hours and travel on occasion.
• Progression from Engineer Level 1 to Engineer Level 2 will be dependent on meeting the requirements of the Professional Engineer Development Program.
If this position will enhance your career APPLY NOW or if you would like further details on the client, the role, or a copy of the position description, please call Neva Niland for a confidential discussion on (02) 6691 9101 or email: [email protected]
South Grafton NSW Australia
Jobs in South Grafton NSW Australia
Project Engineer South Grafton NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.