Dupont Luxembourg Luxembourg
1 week ago
At DuPont, we are working on things that matter, whether it’s providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting workers in this global pandemic.
If you would like to be a part of a premier multi-industrial company that is delivering sustainable solutions that bring real purpose and value, of a company with collaborative spirit because it believes that we work best when we work together as a team and values the diversity of thought, then DuPont is the company for you!
WHY JOIN US?
Our purpose is to empower the world with essential innovations to thrive. We work on things that matter!
Get to know our Purpose and make it yours by bringing innovations to market that improve the world, share a commitment to sustainability that makes our planet better and give back to communities in which we work and live.
Get to Experience a... collaborative environment where teamwork is celebrated with flexibility that enhances balance and an inclusive atmosphere that is welcoming to all!
Have the Opportunity to chart your own course, challenge yourself, and acquire new capabilities to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. We reward employees with competitive pay and incentives to recognize skills, competencies, and contributions to business results.
Advancing Core Values
• Establishes applicable S12Y audit schedules and participates in the audits.
• Ensures contracts are managed per applicable laws and ethical standards.
• Participates in risk assessments and implements risk mitigation actions.
Your key responsibilities:
• Administers and coordinates assigned activities related to all aspects of contracts between company and supplier.
• Ensures that contract provisions are implemented efficiently and effectively, including receipt of service for payment.
• Ensures supplier compliance to all aspects of contract terms, including safety, quality, delivery, pricing.
• Monitors company performance relative to contractual obligations.
• Activities include participating in contract negotiations, renewals, and modifications with the buyer.
• Assist in the development of scopes of work, cost estimates, and development of new project schedules.
• Identify and implement solutions to manufacturing issues related to quality.
• Lead and/or participate in investigation of quality non-conformances for the site and determine appropriate corrective action by coordinating team using tools such as 5 Why, FMEA’s, Root Cause Analysis, etc. and ensure actions are effective.
• Support the dispositioning of nonconforming product.
• Monitor raw material performance and fit for use as it relates to productivity.
• Evaluate process capability for continuous improvement using statistical analysis.
• Lead/support continuous improvement efforts/lean manufacturing in reducing waste.
• Manage inventories at contractor’s site.
• Addresses time-sensitive activity as needed to ensure continuity of service.
• Supplies valid data to supply chain planners, reflecting the true production capability of the Contract Manufacturing supplier key resources.
• Ensures the appropriate management of change protocols are utilized by the contractor to have timely release of products.
• Conducts periodic performance reviews of the contract manufacturing supplier.
• Manufacturing capacity from external sources that satisfy business needs over the IBP planning horizon.
• Applied Best Practices in contract manufacturing management.
• Business with contract manufacturing suppliers conducted in a way that protects DuPont interests and reputation.
• Contract Manufacturing supply reliability
• Communications process with Contract Manufacturing suppliers
• Compliance to contract terms
• Support delivering quality per customer requirements
• Regulatory Compliance at contractor sites
• Product Stewardship
• Applicable government agency requirements for industry or operation
• Product and services meeting agreed upon specifications
• Customer Delivery Performance (DTP, OFLT) for contracted sites that ship directly to DuPont customers
• Supplier Delivery Performance
• Capacity utilization, Aggregate Supply Performance and Yields for tolling operations
• Unit Cost consistent with contract terms
• Inventory Record Accuracy at contractor sites
Your qualification profile:
• 5 years of experience in Supply Chain, Sourcing, or Manufacturing
• 2 years Contract Administration experience preferred
• BS/BA degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
• Fluency in English is mandatory, fluency in German and/or in French is a plus
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information
Contract Administrator / Quality Specialist (m/f/d) Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.