Allina Health Minneapolis MN United States
1 week ago
• Provides accurate, and complete in-person, telephone and video interpreting services to healthcare professionals, patients and companions following department standards and National Council on Interpreting in Health Care ethics and standards of practice...
• Documents interpreting services in the electronic medical record.
• Safety and Quality.
• Identifies and communicates quality concerns.
• Participates in quality improvement activities to evaluate and improve service.
• Translates, proofreads, edits, and revises translated materials following accepted professional standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred and
• Vocational or Technical Training in a medical interpreter training such as Bridging the Gap, The Community Interpreting and/or interpreting credits from an accredited institution. required
• Associate's or Vocational degree in business or health care related field or equivalent preferred
• 0 to 2 years of interpreting experience preferably in health care required
• State of Minnesota Medical Interpreters Roster required and
• National Health Care Interpreter Certification within 1 Year required or
• Certified Health Care Interpreter (CHI) or Core CHI from Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters within 1 Year required or
• Certified Medical Interpreter (CMI) from National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters within 1 Year required or
• Certified Medical Interpreter (CMI) or Hub-CMI from National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters within 1 Year required
• Valid Driver's License upon hire required
Lifting weight Up to 20 lbs. occasionally, Up to 10 lbs.
frequently Accurately interprets messages between Limited English Proficiency (LED) patients and healthcare providers or support staff in a variety of settings.
Translates the written version of documents or medical records as requested.
• Week 1 TH - F 8a-4:30p
• Week 2 M, T, W 8a-4:30p
• Part time benefit eligible
• Travel to Allina Health Hospitals, Clinics and other facilities required - in person interpreting
• Mileage reimbursement available
Minneapolis MN USA
Minneapolis MN USA
Jobs in Minneapolis MN United States
Russian Interpreter Minneapolis jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.