Checkpoint Systems Dhaka Bangladesh
6 days ago
The sales Executive, responsibilities include preparing sales proposals, updating internal databases with client and contract details and conducting market research. He will be accountable for growing revenue, and profitability, increasing market share and meeting customer expectations by providing Sales Solutions.
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with Inditex clients: You will be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with Inditex clients to ensure that they are satisfied with the services provided by Uniter Checkpoint. This will involve regular communication, understanding their needs, and providing excellent customer service.
• Generating sales leads and closing deals: You will be responsible for generating sales leads and closing deals with potential clients. This will involve identifying new business opportunities, presenting your company's services, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
• Understanding the Inditex supply... chain: You will need to have a good understanding of the Inditex supply chain and how Uniter Checkpoint services fit into it. This will help you to identify potential areas for improvement and opportunities to add value to Inditex's Garment Manufacturer’s.
• Providing product information and technical support: You will need to have a good understanding of products and services so that you can provide technical support to clients. This will involve answering questions, resolving issues, and providing product information.
• Analyzing sales data and trends: You will need to analyze sales data and trends to identify opportunities for growth and develop strategies for increasing sales. This will involve tracking sales metrics, monitoring market trends, and identifying potential areas for expansion.
Overall, your goal as a sales executive for an apparel labeling company focusing on Inditex business would be to build strong relationships with Inditex clients, generate new business opportunities, and provide excellent customer service.
• Graduate from any recognized University (Business Graduates will get preference).
• At least 2 years of sales experience in the apparel industry specially in Labelling & Packaging.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ready to travel up to 70% of the time.
Job Location: Gazipur
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.