JAS Córdoba Cordoba Argentina
6 days ago
JAS is an international, non-asset-based supply chain services and solutions company. Our services include air and ocean freight forwarding, contract logistics, customs brokerage, distribution, inbound logistics, truckload brokerage and other supply chain management services, including consulting, the coordination of purchase orders and customized management services.
The Customer Service is the primary contact for any customer. The CS is responsible for intercepting shipping orders, keying orders into system, conducting follow-up to requestors/ customers/foreign JAS offices. The CS is responsible for all communication between the various departments within the company and its customers in order to solve and support in operational duties, ensuring to growth of volumes and GP and cross selling initiatives. This position requires a high degree of quantifiable and qualifiable results with regard to accurate, complete and timely response to internal and external reporting.
• Processes orders for shipment received from customer or foreign JAS offices.
• Compiles sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
• Examines records such as bills of lading and related documents of shipments and informs customer of unit prices, shipping dates, anticipated delays and any additional information needed by customer.
• Submit into the system total cost for customer, records or files copy of orders received as requested.
• Drive better overall sales and marketing intelligence/insight into their target assigned.
• Acquire new traffics import, export, and additionally local services; post landing, customs clearance and spot business opportunities.
• Drive new revenue streams through better execution on of their marketing & lead generation campaigns and programs into the target assigned
• Take marketing operational costs out of their business, thus, driving better marketing ROI. Confers with operations clerk to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
• Compiles statistics and prepares accuracy data or M&S about their target.
• Investigates overdue and damaged shipments or shortages in shipments for customers and/or air and ocean carriers.
• Analyzes complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation, updating customers on a timely basis.
• Provides back up support for all accounts included in their target.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, Excel and operational system (C1, forward, etc.).
• Good written and verbal skills
• Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently
• Cross selling capabilities
• Customer orientated
• Follow-up on pending issues and orders
• Able to effectively solve problems
• Able to establish priorities and multi task
• English advanced.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• A minimum of 2 (two) years' experience in operations.
100% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and finger to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch; lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds
Follow the Company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
The responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company's business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job
Córdoba Cordoba Argentina
Jobs in Córdoba Cordoba Argentina
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.