Anchanto Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
1 week ago
Train and onboard customers on the Anchanto SaaS products
NOTE: We are accepting applications only from people with full working rights to live and work in Vietnam (Citizens/PR holders)
We are a Global B2B cloud company that enables enterprises and partners to grow and manage their end-to-end Commerce and Logistics operations through its world class Cloud and AI products and services. With more than 7,000 customers, leading global brands, large retailers, and postal operators leverage Anchanto to process more than a billion dollars of revenue each year. Our powerful, scalable products deliver rapid innovation integrated to over 135 different commerce and carrier platforms across the world.
Our offices are spread across Singapore, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Jakarta (Indonesia), Manila (Philippines), Sydney (Australia), Bangkok (Thailand), Seoul (South Korea), Pune (India). Our diverse and multicultural fabric is woven in a way that each Anchanter gets complete freedom... and opportunity to realize & explore his/her full potential.
We pride ourselves in building awesome & powerful products that have the potential to change the way businesses perceive eCommerce management. We believe in delivering anchanting experiences and aim to become the #1 customer-centric company in our domain.
At Anchanto, we know that the one of the keys to growth is a high-performing implementation and technical team. That’s why we’re seeking a skilled Implementation Manager for Vietnam. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B SaaS ecommerce product implementation management, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and communication. In this role, you will be responsible for training and implementing Anchanto’s Software Products for various Anchanto customers
This role will directly report to the Platform Delivery Head of Anchanto
• Training and implementing Anchanto’s Software Products for various Anchanto customers (Including OMS, WMS and other Anchanto products)
• Learn and gain in-depth understanding of features, process flows and processes of Anchanto’s software products. Keep up to date with new features as well as changes to the existing features in the products
• Assist the sales and account management team in order to provide Anchanto software walkthrough to prospects or signed customers.
• Responsible for working with Anchanto customers in different phases such as implementation and nursery.
• Facilitating pre-implementation call with the customers to ensure the implementation has proper agenda
• Prepare and work on pre-implementation checking and documents pack.
• Perform implementation readiness check and be available for every implementation planned with the customers either onsite or remotely
• Prepare and share pre implementation action items and ETA. Share it with all the stakeholders
• Work on Software configuration and Data import if required as part of implementation process
• Handhold customers till they get comfortable with the Anchanto software and its processes
• Co-ordinate and resolve any tech or integration specific issues that are observed during the implementation or during walkthrough with customers
• Prepare and share the Post-implementation report with all internal and external stakeholders
• Take the implementation phase sign-off from customer keeping account manager in loop
• During nursery phase, analyze and respond to issues or queries raised by the customer.
• Work on resolution of any issues post-implementation and share ETA with the stakeholders.
• Arrange weekly call with all the users from customer end during the nursery phase
• Get on to re-training or additional walkthrough sessions of Anchanto software with the customer team
• Ensure all relevant team members are comfortable with Anchanto software during the nursery phase
• Work on any data clean-up required post the implementation and nursery phase to ensure transition to go-live
• Prepare and share post-nursery phase report with all the internal and external stakeholders.
• Work on smooth transition of customer from nursery to go-live phase.
• Perform all trainings and implementations with utmost discipline, etiquette, mannerism, professionalism, user-friendly manner, understanding customer needs, understanding technical as well as operational situations with/ from customer, giving full attention to customer queries/ issues/ questions during trainings and resolving them without losing the track of it, being very clear in communication and maintain record of all execution phases and thereby sharing at every interval with all relevant stakeholders without fail key Competencies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Vietnamese
• Minimum 3-5 years of previous experience with Software system implementations for clients/customers is essential
• Understanding of customer lifecycle and behavior
• Ability to work with teams in different geographies
• Good to have experience in eCommerce and Logistics domain
• Ability to clearly communicate internally and externally
• A chance to build career with a fast-growing global SaaS tech company
• An opportunity to collaborate with global teams on interesting projects
• Competitive salary package
• Amazing work-life balance
• Learning opportunities
• Work hours: 09:00 AM to 06:00 PM Local time
Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Jobs in Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Implementation Consultant (ERP\WMS\OMS) Ho Chi Minh City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.