FIS Global Ariana Tunisia
1 week ago
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.#LI-RB1 #LI-HYBRIDE
About the team:
The MarketMap Data Management team acts as a global team that assures the makeup and integrity of FIS’s MarketMap Realtime data content sourced from exchanges and other vendors.
The team is also responsible for second level support implementation. It drives internal implementation of projects and provides documentation.
What you will be doing:
You will work in a fast-paced environment, your role as Product Support Representative Senior is varied, and may... require working in the following areas of data management:
• Operational - to ensure that day-to-day issues associated with FIS’s Market Map Realtime Data content are correctly and efficiently handled.
• Functional - to define and control the way FIS sources, adds value, stores and provides its data content, which may require close working with Vendors, FIS’s Development and Product Management staff.
• Client engagement and support: to ensure assistance for large client projects in data integration, providing support to the assigned tasks and keeping management apprised of the task status.
What you bring:
• Market knowledge: Deep understanding of all Asset classes.
• At least 3 years’ experience working in exchange market data.
• Good knowledge of Excel, Word.
• Interpersonal skills: Team player with ability to work efficiently with different partners,
e.g. clients, internal staff (developers, support) and data vendors when required.
• Communication skills: Ability to work in English, including the capability to understand and produce clear documentation.
• Understanding of SQL.
What we offer you:
• An attractive salary package and other performance bonuses, meals vouchers, transportation.
• Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance.
• Continuous development through our diversified training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions.
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated, supportive team.
• A broad range of professional development possibilities, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Product Support Representative II/Market Map Functional Analyst Ariana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.