Mercer Morristown NJ United States
2 months ago
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating exciting and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, securing finances for retirement or aligning employees with workforce strategy. Capitalizing on analysis and... insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the impact of business decisions, now and in the future. Our holistic view and deep expertise allow us to see client’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation and impact and every idea and solution we offer.
Health & Benefits Consultant
What can you expect?
• The Health and Benefits Consultant will serve as a vital part of the client team providing financial, contract and/or administrative analysis and manages portions of projects, including ad-hoc client requests.
• The consultant will be a contributing member of the consulting team in developing overall client strategy, interprets and presents benchmark and plan utilization data to client and ensures plan and program changes are properly implemented.
What is in it for you?
• We are the global leader in the human resources consulting
• As part of Mercer, we offer top-notch benefits: multiple medical, dental, and vision plans with choices to fit all needs and budgets - benefits coverage starting Day 1
• In addition, Mercer has other benefits and discounts on products and services, and more
We will count on you to:
• Assist senior consultants with reviewing client needs, recommending suitable approaches, and helping implement benefit program strategies
• Collect, analyze, and interpret health care data for reporting to the client
• Develop an awareness of the insurance vendor marketplace, plan designs, health care cost factors, and the renewal process for health and group benefit programs.
• Coordinate the Request for Proposal (RFP) process on behalf of a client
• Help write and structure client communications, including proposals, reports, spreadsheets, and presentations
• Builds and maintains relationships with internal teams and subject matter experts, as well as develops relationships with clients
• Interacts with carriers and vendors to gather quotes, negotiate, handle client service issues and review plan documentation
What you need to have:
• 3-7 years of experience in identifying, designing, recommending and implementing efficient, innovative business solutions to clients' complex health care benefits challenges
• Ability to work at a fast pace, both independently and in a team environment
• Capacity to multitask, manage competing priorities with strong time management skills
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong business acumen paired with intellectual curiosity
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office — Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What makes you stand out:
• Previous working experience with benefits
• Advanced excel skills; V-look-up, pivot tables, macros
• BA/BS preferred
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.me.mercer.com/ . Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
Morristown NJ USA
Jobs in Morristown NJ United States
Health and Benefits Consultant Morristown jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.