Carne Group Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
Who are we looking for?
Carne group are now looking for ambitious graduates or individuals looking for entry level roles who are interested in pursuing a career in corporate governance. The successful candidate will support our growing Company Secretarial Team with our Irish, Luxembourg and Cayman Island clients.
What are the minimum requirements you need for the role?
• Organised and efficient, with the ability to ensure all documents are saved and stored correctly for easy retrieval
• High standards of client care and have strong attention to detail
• Conscientious with excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Previous experience dealing with clients/customers
• Ability to prioritise work load effectively and follow through with tasks to completion
• Ability to work on own initiative but also a strong team player
• Business... Accounting or Law degree required
What is your role and your responsibilities?
• To coordinate and manage the preparation of the board agendas, the compilation of the board 'packs' and the distribution of same including the uploading onto the electronic portal utilised by the Boards and Committees, and the archiving of selected materials subsequent to the meetings
• Preparation of template documentation
• Update and maintain registers and review the statutory books and records, file and documentation management, photocopying
• Liaising with clients and service providers
• Coordination of fund Board Meetings
• Providing support as may be required to internal fund Directors.
• Dealing with internal queries and requests.
• Becoming familiar with key regulations and compliance requirements relating to the company and their business activities
• Arranging for the notarisation and the legislating of documents as required
• Assisting in Audit requests
• Developing strong relationships with clients
• Support senior members of the team with their client work with the view of taking ownership and responsibility for a portfolio of their own clients at a future date.
What Competencies do you require?
• Energetic, solutions based professional with ability to work in fast paced environment.
• Self-motivated individual who is detail focused and has strong communication and organisational skills
• A team player who is willing to help and support your colleagues
• Creative and practical in your approach to work and capable of delivering the required solutions to our clients
• Flexible with their time
Who is Carne Group?
Carne Group has established itself in the funds industry with $1tn in AUM supported by 650+ staff and four regulated management companies. Together with a large team of industry specialists, Carne serves more than 550+ traditional and alternative asset management clients from key fund jurisdictions and financial hubs including Ireland, Luxembourg, Zurich, Lisbon, London, New York and the Cayman and Channel Islands.
Excellence and innovation are central to Carne’s work and we are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent to deliver an unrivalled service to our clients. Whilst working with Carne, you will be provided with opportunities to develop your skills and experience by working in a dynamic, innovative, and multicultural environment where exciting careers are built.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the asset management industry. Not sure if you meet all the requirements? Let us decide! Research shows that members of other under-represented groups tend not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when in fact, they do! At Carne we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Job Type: Permanent
Associate - Entry Level - Company Secretary Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.