Programmed New Zealand New Zealand
2 months ago
Our client Kraft Heinz Watties is an iconic internationally recognized food manufacturing company. They're committed to making life delicious for their people, consumers, and communities worldwide. Being one of the world's leading food and beverage companies for over 150 years is a privilege and a huge responsibility - they believe in diversity, inclusion & belonging and are committed to providing their staff with the best possible work environment.
Our client is looking for Machine Operators in the Hawke's Bay area at King Street, Hastings.
AM: 06:00 - 14:00
PM: 14:00 - 22:00
BS: 22:00 - 06:00
• $22.50 per hour + 8% holiday pay!!
• 8 hour shifts - available to suite work & life balance!!
• Ongoing full time work available
• On site cafeteria - great food, good price and convenient!
• Full Training provided
• Great local culture, diverse group and team environment
• H&S is our biggest priority - making sure you get home safe... every day!
• Operating electronic machinery to assist with production
• Performing quality control checks frequently to ensure great quality product
• Daily completion of paperwork - making sure operations is running well!
• The working environment is friendly and will keep you both busy and challenged.
• Monitor and record production data to help get this product out to NZ!
Your Key Skills
• Have a good eye for detail - great literacy and numeracy items
• Machine Operating experience in similar roles - food, manufacturing or other
• Good communication skills to help support your team
• Ability to work as a team and also able to work unsupervised at times
• A great team player with a good attitude!
If this sounds like you, or you would like to know more, please get in touch with us on 0800 453 559 ext 4 or hit APPLY NOW!
Who We Are
As one of Australasia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website
Jobs in New Zealand New Zealand
Ongoing Machine Operators New Zealand jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.