Africashore Tanzania Tanzania
2 months ago
Company description AFRICASHORE is an IT offshoring platform connecting IT experts and freelancers based in Africa to companies in Africa,...
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : IOS Developer (M/F)
We are looking for iOS Developer profiles / CVs to pass on to our clients for their future recruitment campaigns.
- Implement, develop, and fix code according to corporate coding standards.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- IOS Developer, who is responsible for App development with quality and by following the best practices.
- Ability to write scalable and maintainable code.
- Coordinate with other team members to ensure that all TMs are in sync.
- Be self-starter and goal-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a strong diverse technical community to expedite development tasks.
- Collaborate with designers, developers and product owners to implement scalable and interactive iOS... applications.
- Build sophisticated and elegant user interfaces.
- Be a team player who should be able to code, do the code review.
- Able to test an app in the testing environment and clear any bugs or issues.
- Implement functionalities using swift.
- Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. Required profile for job ad : IOS Developer (M/F)
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or related.
- 5+ years of iOS application development experience with solid programming abilities including iPhone, iPad, or universal application.
- 5+ years of experience in Swift programming and knowledge of Objective C language.
- Deep understanding of iOS Architecture, apple's design principles, and application interface guidelines.
- Find and correct issues in a complex and rich environment using the latest Xcode instruments and performance tools.
- Proficient in Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, and Coco Pods.
- Good knowledge of third-party frameworks like Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience in Apples Foundation Framework, Memory Management, Core Data, Core Animation, Push Notification Services, and latest iOS APIs.
- Strong Knowledge on Xcode Architectures , StoryBoard , Auto Layouts and Memory management.
- Experience with Distributed Version Control systems (Git, SVN).
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Should have experience working in fast-paced Agile environment.
- A good knowledge of test solutions for iOS (unit tests, instrumentation, interface tests).
- Strong understanding of mobile development as a whole. Job criteria for job ad : IOS Developer (M/F) Job category :
IT, new technologies
IT, software engineering, Internet
Employment type :
Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract - Freelance
Arusha - Dar es Salaam - Dodoma - Geita - Iringa - Kagera - Katavi - Kigoma - Kilimanjaro - Lindi - Manyara - Mara - Mbeya - Morogoro - Mtwara - Mwanza - Njombe - Pemba - Pwani - Rukwa - Ruvuma - Shinyanga - Simiyu - Singida - Songwe - Tabora - Tanga - Zanzibar - International
City : / Remote Work
Experience level :
5 to 10 years
Educational level :
Number of Position(s) : 20
Be cautious! Do not send money to a potential employer. Do not pay any money for a potential contract of employment or for pre-employment training.
Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.