ECS Recruitment Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
ECS Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Graduate/ Junior Site Engineer for our client based in Dublin.
The role of the Graduate / Junior Site Engineer is to assist the Site Engineers in ensuring that the works are carried out on site in accordance with the drawings and specifications, while maximising productivity. Delivery of high-quality projects, snag free on time and on budget.
• Responsible to the Contracts Manager to perform all duties as agreed
• Assist site Engineers to ensure that all works on site are carried in accordance with the specification or in accordance with some other acceptable standard if no specification exists or is otherwise directed by his superiors.
• When trained, to provide accurate setting out of the site and all structures in accordance with the programme with no delays to the works
• Ensure dimensional accuracy is achieved on all aspects of the project
• Ensuring that the quality of all works carried on site is acceptable and in... accordance with the specification.
• Record and maintain records for ‘As builds.
• Ensuring that all resources required for the timely and proper carrying out of the works are available to him in good time.
• Workplace Health and Safety Management and implementation (Safety Manuals).
• Full Permission to work in Ireland as no visa sponsorship available for the role
• Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
• Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality and programme
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Full driving license Package:
• Excellent salary circa €35k onwards DOE
• Benefits Package
• Excellent career prospects
Graduate Site Engineer Maintain site build records Dimensional accuracy of site
Graduate Junior Site Engineer Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.