GenesisCare Fort Myers FL United States
2 months ago
At GenesisCare we want to hear from people who are as passionate as we are about innovation and working together to drive better life outcomes for patients around the world.
Senior Service Engineer...
The Sr Service Engineer repairs and/or installs a variety of treatment equipment in all offices associated with radiation therapy centers. Due to scope of position function knowledge is required at a level exceeding basic training and a competency level that is considered above average.
This role will primarily support our clinics in Charlotte, Sarasota and Lee Counties, with secondary support coverage for Collier County. Travel will be required.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• The position requires the Service Engineer to be available at any time; service and repairs are often scheduled at non-treatment times.
• Demonstrate knowledge of electrical circuitry both digital and analog.
• Knowledge to be able to decipher decimal and binary coding of chips.
• Ability to read a schematic, both logic and line, for system diagnostics
• Demonstrate knowledge with microwave and radar RF systems
• Able to trouble shoot and repair electrical components from discreet all the way up to major.
• Demonstrate knowledge of mechanical systems and their functions
• Other duties as assigned.
• Engineering degree and demonstrated field experience
• Able to lift 40 - 50 lbs to at least chest height for installation and removal of equipment parts.
• Discern colors; multi-color and multi-stripe wires and components in the circuits are used. In addition, red lasers are used for alignment
• Must be able to travel both in-state and out of state for manufacturer training
• Valid driver's license with no infractions
• Demonstrated experience working with Varian and/or Elekta machines.
Across the world, we have more than 440 centers offering the latest treatments and technologies that have been proven to help patients achieve the best possible outcomes. For radiation therapy, that includes over 130 centers in the U.S. as well as 14 centers in the U.K., 21 in Spain and 36 in Australia. We also offer urology and pulmonology care in the U.S. in over 170 integrated medical offices. Every year our team sees more than 400,000 people globally.
Our purpose is to design care experiences that get the best possible life outcomes. Our goal is to deliver exceptional treatment and care in a way that enhances every aspect of a person's cancer journey.
Joining the GenesisCare team means a commitment to seeing and doing things differently. People centricity is at the heart of what we do-whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner, or someone in our team. We aim to build a culture of 'care' that is patient focused, and performance driven.
GenesisCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Please be vigilant of online scams impersonating GenesisCare. Please note that we will only contact qualified applicants via an official GenesisCare email account ending in genesiscare.com or via an official ADP email ending in adp.com.
GenesisCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Fort Myers FL USA
Jobs in Fort Myers FL United States
Service Engineer Sr Fort Myers jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.