WTW Thane Maharashtra India
2 months ago
This role will support the Direct & Facultative Broking team by developing and delivering data insights and analytics solutions to enable our brokers to deliver enhanced service to our clients.
Through supporting the Head of Data & Analytics, Global Facultative in delivering the Data & Analytics vision, responsibilities will include the full range of duties that fall under Data & Analytics. Examples include:
• Data collection (from internal and external sources), cleansing, transformation, and enrichment, where required.
• Data analysis, visualization and dashboarding.
• Coding projects (SQL, R, RShiny, VBA).
• General day-to-day supporting brokers.
• Supporting the development and testing of analytical tools.
• Other ad-hoc responsibilities such as writing articles and occasionally placement submission work.
• Communication of all the above and training to users of any solutions delivered.
This role will involve working with the broking team and the range of... colleagues that support broking activities to create data insights and other analytical work, in line with the department’s broader Data & Analytics vision for the future. The candidate will ideally possess insurance business knowledge and will be an independent worker who can help support the development of solutions to agreed standards efficiently with automation in mind. Strong R skills are necessary and strong R Shiny skills would be really advantageous.
• Technically minded with a desire to work in a truly varied role with a large range of stakeholders.
• A blend of technical and commercial skills required. A quantitative background would be ideal.
• Experience of working in data management, data quality, data governance, data modelling, and business intelligence would be advantageous but not essential.
• Experience in an insurance setting would be advantageous but not essential.
• Strong experience in R is required, and strong R Shiny experience would be very advantageous.
• Specifically, good knowledge of SQL, R and VBA and comfort of working with big datasets generally.
• Enthusiasm and comfort in getting involved with a range of coding and non-coding projects is the key requirement here.
• Data Visualization and Dashboarding tools experience (Power BI/R shiny/Tableau/Qlikview etc).
• Ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way and communicate these effectively.
• Motivation to improve the broking and client experience using data insights and analytical tools.
• Problem solving skills and the ability to work independently – with accountability - as well as part of a team.
• ETL, data science and web scraping expertise would be advantageous but not essential.
• Experience of communicating to a range of stakeholders.
• A team player able to work with a large number of colleagues from different departments
Thane Maharashtra India
Jobs in Thane Maharashtra India
Data Analytics - R Shiny Thane jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.