JLL Pune Maharashtra India
2 months ago
What This Job Involves
Duties and responsibilities
• Identify data needs of stakeholders and customers and determine appropriate methods for researching and collecting data aligned with their business visualization or data insight requirements.
• Conduct research and analysis (internal data related) in support of customers’ needs, and confirm results
• Validate quality and integrity of new and existing data sources and document and communicate findings and insights to internal partners
• Act as business analyst for the data related initiatives.
• Lead data analysis troubleshooting for customer requests
• Assist in the development of recommendations, communications, and process improvements based on findings and insights
• Serve as an expert resource on data and the data model and help coordinate analysis
• Assist in defining/driving overall data quality standards with business stakeholders
Minimum 2+ years of experience in data analytics
• Experience and expertise... with popular BI tools such as Tableau and PowerBI is required
• Strong Power point presentation & Excel skills
• Good Communication Skills
• Experience with database structures, ETL processes, stored procedures, audit reports, and data extracts
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail
• Client-facing experience, or the ability to communicate and translate data findings into actionable recommendations and process improvements
• Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
• Bonus: CRE related experience
Data Management Analyst requirements and qualifications:
BS in Computer Science or similar relevant field preferred
Sound like you? To apply you need to be:
Skilled on the job
• CRE related experience
• Able to communicate fluently in English
• Strong communication, written and oral presentation skills
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package.
Pune Maharashtra India
Jobs in Pune Maharashtra India
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.