adidas Gurugram Haryana India
2 months ago
Data Analyst Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization: Data engineer builds and optimizes the systems that allow perform proper analytics. They are responsible for the accuracy of the data as well as making it accessible to individuals who need to work with it. The data engineer ensures that any data is properly received, transformed, stored, and made accessible to other users. Key Responsibilities: Analytics
• Undertakes analytical activities and delivers analysis outputs, in accordance with customer needs and conforming to agreed standards. Data modelling and design
• Applies data analysis, design, and modelling techniques to establish, modify or maintain a data structure and its associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions). Data visualization
• Applies a of variety visualization techniques and designs the content and appearance of data visuals.
• Operationalizes and automates activities for efficient and timely production of... data visuals.
• Selects appropriate visualization approach from a range of applicable options.
• Contributes to exploration and experimentation in data visualization. Programming/software development
• Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors simple programs/scripts.
• Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Reviews own work. Key Relationships:
• Global IT
• Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
• Digital Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficient spoken and written command of English
• At least 3-year experience in IT
• 2+ year of experience in relevant area hands-on experience in developing scalable Big Data applications or solutions on distributed platforms, experience with supply chain and operations data is a plus
Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), including S3, EC2, EMR
• Experience working with Data warehousing tools, including Dynamo DB, SQL
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated Test tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git, Ansible
• Experience working with Data platforms, including EMR, Data Bricks etc.
• Experience working with distributed technology tools, including Spark, Presto, Scala, Python, Databricks, Airflow, Hive, Pig, MapReduce
• Working knowledge of big data real time streaming tools, including Spark, Kinesis, Kafka
• Experience working in Agile and Scrum development process
Gurugram Haryana India
Jobs in Gurugram Haryana India
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.