IFS Colombo Sri Lanka
2 months ago
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work every day within our single platform and embedded digital innovation to help our customers be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service™. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
The API, Workflow and Data (AWD) team provides the underlying framework, runtime and tools that enables open standards based... API access to business logic and data, capabilities for tailoring and automating business processes and efficiently and securely moving data between systems.
We are in the process of looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is passionate on cutting-edge technologies specially on areas of business process automation and workflow management. The software engineering R&D team ensures that we deliver the intended value on time with the right quality, resulting in great customer adoption and high customer satisfaction.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you are expected to:
• Design and develop software meeting functional & nonfunctional requirements.
• Ensure maintainability, security and performance using well-established architectural principles.
• Write unit & integration tests complying with shift left quality principles.
• Conduct peer reviews & provide feedback ensuring quality standards.
• Engage with requirement owners and liaise with other stakeholders.
• Create documentation, presentation, and training materials.
• Contribute to improvements in IFS products, services & processes.
• 3-5 years of industry experience in software development.
• Willingness to learn and adapt different technologies/work environments.
• Hands on experience in OOP concepts and design principles.
• Sound knowledge in Java, JEE technologies.
• Exposure to REST APIs, microservices & container technologies.
• Experience in relational databases & Oracle (PL/SQL) exposure is preferred.
• Effective communication and documentation/presentation skills.
If you also have knowledge in ERP solutions & Business Process Automation, then you are the perfect match!
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible, no later than 17th April 2023.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com
Colombo Sri Lanka
Senior Software Engineer: Java (IFS Technology) Colombo jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.