Igloo3 Gibraltar Gibraltar
2 months ago
Project Development Engineer - Solar and Battery, Berkshire, UK. Salary range 37,600 – 56,400 + car allowance + bonus to 10% + benefits
Ensure all your application information is up to date and in order before applying for this opportunity.
This is a great opportunity with a leading distributed energy and private networks business who finance, own, operate and maintain energy infrastructure for commercial, industrial, public sector, and residential customers - providing them with a market leading project development service and certainty of operational performance and asset management.
The role and responsibilities
You’ll work within an exciting, challenging and growing area, part of multi-disciplinary engineering design teams in the evaluation of Energy Storage and Solar generation project opportunities, preparation of bids, development of conceptual and front-end engineering designs, and providing support during project delivery for a wide variety of complex projects.
You... will lead your design team but will also work alongside others to help inform and influence senior stakeholder inside and outside of the business to successfully move your projects through the process.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to grow personally and professionally within the company.
• Ideally you will be qualified to degree level in a relevant STEM subject, preferably in Electrical Engineering or a related topic within the energy industry.
• Broad understanding of all areas of the energy industry; in particular distributed energy technology, smart energy systems and transmission and distribution networks.
• An understanding of the UK energy market and regulations would be advantageous.
• In particular, you will have strong experience in the development and design of LV, MV and HV power networks; and/or the development and design of energy generation projects.
• Motivated individual with effective written and spoken communication skills. You will have a flexible approach that lends itself to collaborating with colleagues and customers at a high level.
• Experience and a successful history of managing and interfacing with consultants and Engineering Procurement and Construction contractors is desirable.
Salary range 37,600 – 56,400 + car allowance + bonus to 10% + benefits
Please apply via Igloo3 – renewable energy & infrastructure recruitment specialists
Project Development Engineer - Solar and Battery Gibraltar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.