E-zec Medical Transport
E-zec Medical Transport Gibraltar Gibraltar
2 months ago
Hours: 44 hours per week
Interested in learning more about this job Scroll down and find out what skills, experience and educational qualifications are needed.
Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
Shift Pattern: Monday to Sunday, variable hours with some requirement to be on-call
Locations: Avonside Bristol, Yate & TBC
We are currently recruiting Team Leaders to support and lead a team of Neighbour Transport Assistants with the new Demand Response Transport (DRT) we have in the Bristol area. In your role as Team Leader, you will work closely with and report to the Operations Manager and oversee the daily operations of the business.
Customer service will be at the forefront of your mind at all times, and you will embody the company values and deliver these to your team. As a Team Leader you will also assist on the road with the transportation of vehicles/customers as and when required.
• Deliver excellent customer service by ensuring the prompt departure... of vehicles from base
• Assist the compliance Team with daily, weekly and monthly Health and Safety base checks to ensure that the base and any equipment is fully compliant at all times.
• Liaise with the Fleet supervisor to ensure that all vehicles are suitable for road use and undertake vehicle checks to ensure that performance and hygiene is optimal.
• Support the Operations Manager with delivery of KPI’s, providing innovative ideas for improvement.
• Conduct probationary reviews with Neighbourhood Transport Assistants in line with company policy.
• Complete thorough and fair investigations prior to disciplinary, delivering a succinct and solid case to the disciplinary chair when completed.
• Be visible and maintain a physical presence across the contract
What are we looking for?
• A full valid UK driving licence with 3 penalty points or less.
• D1 Licence & CPC certification is advantageous.
• A minimum of one-year recent management/supervisor experience (within the last 3 years)
• The ability to build strong, effective relationships with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
• Meticulously organised with a proven track record of successfully reaching deadlines
What benefits can you expect?
• £30-£36k salary per annum
• NEST Pension contributions
• Development opportunities
• Generous annual leave entitlement
• Employee Assistance Programme and additional valuable wellbeing benefits.
• Access to multiple discounted high street benefits through HAPI
• Access to 24/7 GP appointments including a prescription service
Team Leader (DRT) Gibraltar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.