E1 Spa & Wellness Limited
E1 Spa & Wellness Limited Gibraltar Gibraltar
2 months ago
E1 Wellness & Spa strives to ensure all visitors to our site receive the highest level of customer service, experiencing a seamless customer journey upon each visit to our exclusive wellness facilities and spa. Our reception team are our first point of contact with members and the public, as such the main aim of the position holder is to ensure that all individuals who enter our club or make contact via telephone or email, are greeted and attended to in a courteous and professional manner.
We are seeking a confident, forward thinking and well presented individual to join our dynamic team at E1 Spa & Wellness.
The ideal candidate would have excellent communication and customer care skills, as well as experience working as an effective part of a small team.
Previous Reception or Sales experience would be advantageous.
Written and verbal English are essential.
This role will require morning, evening and weekend availability, as we are open 7 days a... week.
- Ensure that our professional, member focused club image is maintained, at all times. This may be, face to face with members at the cub, written or telephone communication.
- All members/ visitors are to be signed in at reception prior to being granted access to our facilities.
- Booking Spa appointments/ visits, impeccable diary management is essential to ensure all visits to the spa can be accommodated.
- Answering telephone calls with a professional introduction. Ensure that any messages taken are recorded clearly, who made contact and return contact details collected.
- Responsible for driving membership sales, conducting facility tours, managing membership enquiries and lead generation.
- All queries should be dealt with in a pro-active and empathetic manner. Any queries that you are unbale to resolve must be passed on to the Reception Supervisor or Wellness Club manager.
- Email inbox management, responding to or forwarding emails received as appropriate.
- Assist members who may wish to amend the status of their membership. Inform members of the applicable terms and conditions. Communicate effectively with Head office staff to ensure any urgent or last-minute requests are actioned.
- Pro-actively informing members of our consumable and club branded items available for purchase. Ensure that you are familiar with all stocked consumable items.
- Booking Personal Training sessions and gym membership inductions.
- Stock control, placing orders of stationary, cleaning products, drinks, and supplements. Check deliveries and sign for products received at gym. Update the applicable log.
- Ensuring daily pool / wet side safety testing is carried out, all corresponding logs are completed.
- Ensure the reception area is kept clean and organised at all times.
- Report to management any equipment faults or repairs needed. Update the maintenance log.
- Conduct walk rounds to ensure all members are adhering to our club rules and gym and poolside etiquette (e.g. wiping down equipment after use, wearing appropriate clothing/footwear).
- Ensure the gym floor always remains clear and safe. Where appropriate, tidy any equipment that has been left out of place
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.