IDC | MEA
IDC | MEA Johannesburg South Africa
2 months ago
IDC is seeking a Conference Manager who is responsible for the implementation and execution of the strategic direction. The candidate is also responsible for the recruitment of delegates by driving attendee acquisition. The Conference Manager is also the driver for launching new and innovative products - and will therefore always be monitoring new trends in the marketplace, new concepts, the competitive landscape, innovative practices & processes, and anticipate challenges within the industry.
• Streamlining South Africa end user database with a special focus on C level & LoB data.
• Spearheading the continuation of the RSA CIO advisory council by event.
• Securing Affiliations from government, other organizations.
• Working with Content Producer to localize event content / themes/ topics etc.
• An autonomous and independent person who takes a project from initiation to execution with total ownership.
• With a proven track record of successful... international conference and event management from idea to evaluation and everything in between
• Fluency in English written and spoken.
• Excellent computer skills (OS MS Windows; MS Excel, MS PowerPoint & MS Word)
• Ability to pay special attention to handling sensitive client information.
Perks & benefits:
• Competitive salary including a base and a bonus as well as a benefit package (unique to the country where you will be hired)
• Hybrid working including home office and extra company-wide days off
• A job where your opinion matters
• IDC is a global knowledge company with a broad range of career challenges and opportunities, and you will become part of a dynamic, international network with a driven and collaborative culture
Johannesburg South Africa
Jobs in Johannesburg South Africa
Conference Manager Johannesburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.